For me, Torn by Daniel Garcia is the best TnR out there. It's everything i need it to be, I perform it when I work in bars and clubs. However think Re4m looks amazing, what do you think makes it superior to the torn and other TnR effects already out there, and would it be worth my time switching? Convince me.
1. Many magicians now days tend to look for "Magician Foolers", do you think Magicians tend to overlook or undermind the simplicity of magic?
2. How important is simplicity when you go about creating an effect?
1. Did going to Purdue help you come up more unique ideas for magic and influence your magic career?
2. Are you going to graduate school?
3. Will you be creating and/or performing magic full time or part time now?
What do you think sets your torn and restored card effect different from others? Other than the fact that it is impromptu etc.
Have you ever thought of using the similar mechanics of REF4M and incorporating it into a possible creation in the near future?
1. Of all art forms, why magic?
2. What could you be doing if you are not involved to magic?
3. Have you read the book "The Heavenly Village" by Cynthia Rylant (I just find the book great! And there's actually a chapter about a magician in it. )?
1) During you early magic days how did you get material on which to work? Did you have a budget to buy magic related stuff or did the lack of resources stimulate your creativity?
2) What 5 books would you force any magician to read?
3) What other art forms influence you outside magic?
1. While creating ref4m, did you first say "I WANT IMPROMPTU, ANGLE PROOF TNR NOW!!" and then your brain did what it does and produced it or...did your hands just come up with it by accident while doing an exsisting move?
2. Do you think, everyone is naturally creative and just has to unleash their creativity or are some just Born that way. Lady Gaga for example?
3.Why is all good magic created/performed in Chris Kenner's kitchen is there some spiritual presence lingering there that aids the process of creating visual miracles?