1. When creating a trick, do you start with coming up with a method, and then building the trick around that, or coming up with the plot and then figuring out a method?
2. What can we expect from you in the future?
3. Did you ever see yourself coming this far?
How does it feel like being part of david copperfield's team? And what was your inspiration for Ref4m? How did you get theory11 to be interested in your effect cause i have created a move and i have sent it to t11 but still haven't gotten a response from them.
1) How often do you practice to perfect an effect?
2) When brainstorming on creating a new effect, what are your procedures in coming up with an effect that blows peoples minds?
3) What was the very first performance or magic effect which inspired you to do magic?
When creating an effect, REF4M or otherwise, how do you approach it?
Ie. Do you start with an end in mind and then try to come up with a process to meet your goal, come up with a process and see where it takes you, take another effect and try to make it different, just have moments of complete clarity where you know exactly what to do, or a little bit of all of these?
1) Have you ever gone through the standstil phase while learning magic? By "standstill phase" I am talking about the point at which you have learned a lot of magic and practice it on the regular. Bust for some reason feel like you aren't moving forward.
2) What was the best reaction that you have ever gotten from someone when performing an effect?
3) What motivates you to get up every day and continue to practice magic as opposed to say having a regular everyday job?