Saturday Night Contest - Roundtable : Blake Vogt!

Dec 1, 2010
what inspired you to do magic?

What is your favorite type of effect?

What is you creative process?

Thanks!

Jun 26, 2010
1. When creating a trick, do you start with coming up with a method, and then building the trick around that, or coming up with the plot and then figuring out a method?
2. What can we expect from you in the future?
3. Did you ever see yourself coming this far?

How does it feel like being part of david copperfield's team? And what was your inspiration for Ref4m? How did you get theory11 to be interested in your effect cause i have created a move and i have sent it to t11 but still haven't gotten a response from them. :)

Mar 9, 2008
houston, tx
1) How often do you practice to perfect an effect?
2) When brainstorming on creating a new effect, what are your procedures in coming up with an effect that blows peoples minds?
3) What was the very first performance or magic effect which inspired you to do magic?

Jan 22, 2011
Chicago, IL
When creating an effect, REF4M or otherwise, how do you approach it?
Ie. Do you start with an end in mind and then try to come up with a process to meet your goal, come up with a process and see where it takes you, take another effect and try to make it different, just have moments of complete clarity where you know exactly what to do, or a little bit of all of these?

-J

RHR

Mar 13, 2010
Snc

1.How did you become such good friends with Calen Morelli?

2 Where do you want you and your magic to be in 10 years?

3. Who is your biggest inspiration now and when you started in Magic?

Thanks!,

RHR

Jan 14, 2011
Why REF4M?

What's next from you?

i fthere was anything you could have for the rest of your life what would it be and why?

Apr 30, 2011
SNC - Blake Vogt

Hey,

Question 1: How and when did you find Theory11? Or Vice Versa!

Question 2: What are you? A magic trickster or a flourisher?

Question 3: And Finally...Do you have a favorite local magic store?

Nov 19, 2010
1.Did you enjoy the royal wedding
2.who is your favorite member of big time rush
3.do you want to hug Chris mayhew as bad as the rest of the magic community

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
1) Have you ever gone through the standstil phase while learning magic? By "standstill phase" I am talking about the point at which you have learned a lot of magic and practice it on the regular. Bust for some reason feel like you aren't moving forward.

2) What was the best reaction that you have ever gotten from someone when performing an effect?

3) What motivates you to get up every day and continue to practice magic as opposed to say having a regular everyday job?

Aug 14, 2010
Virginia
1. when did you first start performing?
2. what type of style do you prefer to perform magic?
3. who/where do you get your magical background from?

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
1. What got you to put your magic on the market, i.e. what were the steps that got you to where you are now with this product, REF4M.

2. Is this your first product on the market? If not, how old were you when you first started to sell your effects.

3. Was there ever a point in your life when you realized that you wanted to be a magician as a career and do magic for the rest of your life?

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
1. what are your favorite TnR effects
2. Is your new TnR easy medium or hard
3. how did you come up with this effect and how long did it take?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results