Saturday Night Contest - School Is Out!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for the winner!

We had some AWESOME entries for this one. JB and I were very pleased to see a lot of creative minds come together and participate. So because of that, we thank you ALL for entering.

Before we get onto the winner, I would like to name some Honorable Mentions:

Chriswiehl - I wish I could do that to a test of mine! Awesome job.
Ken_Le - Awesome revamp of an old classic, and that you made it clean is great! Excellent work.
Eostresh - Although very loosely related to school items, it was very entertaining and definitely creative on your part.
magicollie - Great routine with a Sharpener and a Pencil!

Now, onto the winner! This member utilized a popular school item and definitely made a pure moment of magic and disbelief that would be strong to every spectator. Also, because it is very simple and direct. For that, we would like to congratulate Alambra Kadabra for taking home the 6 JAQK Cards and the Free EMC 2011 Access Pass! Please send me a PM with your email and Address so we can get your prize mailed out to you ASAP!

We can't wait to see you all back later this week for yet another SNC! Have an excellent week guys!

Feb 4, 2008
Wow, thanks for the nod. It was fun. Congratulations to Alambra Kadabra and also my personal favorite magicollie! A lot of neat ideas tonight.
Cheers

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results