Saturday Night Contest - Smoke & Mirrors Showdown

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
In celebration of the (second) release of Dan and Dave's acclaimed SMOKE&MIRRORS v4 playing cards Monday night at 11:00pm EST - we felt it was proper to host a cardistry competition... with an extremely rare, one of a kind prize.

Your task tonight is to create a 30 to 60 second (maximum) cardistry video using any of the four editions we've released in the SMOKE&MIRRORS line of playing cards. Don't have any of the S&M decks? How do you sleep at night?! Don't worry - if you don't have any Smoke & Mirrors, just use your favorite deck. Except these. Don't use these.

Highlight a few of your favorite moves. You don't have to be able to do a million different flourishes, as it only has to be 30 seconds to qualify - but you should be able to showcase a few moves well. That's the goal of tonight's contest. All submissions should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Drop.io and posted as a response to this thread no later than 11:00pm EST, for judging.

Now... onto the prize. We wanted to give away something truly unique tonight. With only ONE currently sitting in our offices, the prize tonight is an uncut S&M v4 sheet in pristine condition - hot off the press. Yours for the taking. Show us what you got...

Sep 1, 2007
k open invitation...whoever will edit for me can have the prize, I just want to win...

Apr 3, 2010
just saw this, but is there an age limit? I just turned 14 and i was wondering if i'm too young or something...

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I demonstrate a couple of moves with my Smoke v3 deck. I hope you guys enjoy this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbQ1qF3c1U4&feature=player_embedded

Notice how I used hints of green in celebration of the new v4s.....I really hope to grab at least one this Monday before they all sell out again....haha

Good luck to everyone who enters.

Cheers,

Casey

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results