Saturday Night Contest - The 30 Second Challenge

It was supposed to be that way...? Is there a certain way of fanning that you and other experienced cardists consider "un-messed up?" *excuse the terminology.*

Any advice would help as I would love to keep getting better.

Thanks!

-GJ

The fan at 0:09, there's more cards in the fan near on end then the other. It looks like it's on different elevations. Don't worry about it, if the rest of your cuts are orignial, because they are really nice.:D

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I think that Grand Jackal has it very close if he didn't mess up on that fan. It's between David Misner and Grand Jackal. Because Grand showed more flourishes while David showed less but more originality.

I wouldn't say he messed up on the fan. He's only been into flourishing for 2 months, and it will take a bit to gain length and consistency with a one handed fan. A more fitting term would be he hasn't perfected it.

David

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Ah damn Garry you just had to enter, didn't you?

Viet told me to enter :)

haha half of them are too late anyway. well see if andrei lets it slide. my vote is still for david if he just takes the ones before 11

Damn my slow internet -_- If only I had started to upload it a minute earlier :p

you look frikkin like harry poter!! Lol..........................................

Me = Asian Harry Potter.

-Garry

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just got off the phone with Andrei, and I have the results in hand. We loved all of the submissions received tonight. In particular, we'd like to mention Garry A's (although 3 seconds over the limit). Amazing work.

But tonight's winner, as determined by our senior panel of Andrei Jikhness, Andrei Jikh, is David Misner. Amazing video - well produced, well executed, and well done. Congrats to David and congrats to everyone that contributed tonight.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Awesome, congrats David! I loved your idea of the "counting up" concept :)

And great job to everyone else who entered as well! (Except Viet)

-Garry

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results