Saturday Night Contest: The Vespa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KatieKenner, Apr 19, 2008.

1. hey sinful wat pages were ur submissions on i wanna c them

2. To the poster above, I'm on page 14. I'm not sure if they compare to the others tonight though, but I sure hope they did!

-Doug

3. I hope I win! I would love to win an SNC... even if it was one where there was no prize!

4. Good luck everyone! Saw a ton of great entrys!

5. 1. faster faster
    2. This photo is gunna come out so cool
    3. hey danny i reckon a beanie would suit you

6. i would too iv never won but good job sinful i love number 2 lol made me laugh im on page 2 lol

7. good luck to everyone well were waiting i would like to ask you something
    What colour would you chose if you won.

8. I have no idea! They are all awesome! The winner will cross that bridge when he/she gets there. ;)

-Doug

9. Probably the Blue.

10. hey sinful its pipi94 aka thepipimister i think you got it in the bag good stuff lol i laughed

11. Well, last night i got 2 of each color but I would probably go with black.

-SM

12. My internet has been "down" this week (won't go into details), and I've missed out on all the Lion excitement. What different colors are there? If there's red, I would definitely get red. Red's da bomb!

13. red becuz...red is my favorite color, AND red is color of hearts, girls like hearts, and i like girls, girls are pretty =D

14. Well, I wouldn't advise the reds, they are the same backs as the originals. I would get a black.

15. I have no idea what your talking about. ;) (Yes I know who you are, I mean I don't know what you mean by bag of good stuff =P)

-Doug

16. I would get read just because I'm getting a little tired of all black decks. And red's a happier color! :D

17. lol omg i mean i think you go it in the bag like the contest is yours i think you won lol blatant enough lol

18. thanks for your advice because im probally going to buy some if i dont win

19. Ah alright. =P Thanks! :D

-Doug

20. ahh! im too impatient i cant wait haha, im kinda tired too, once we find out who the winner is (please be me! please be me!) im heading straight to bed! ughh cmon man just a little longer hopefully...