Saturday Night Contest: The Vespa

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Here it is:

Last night, CK began a quest. A journey. A voyage. An expedition. A mission impossible. He was trying to find an image on the computer, taken years ago, the day he first met Danny Garcia. The image was taken in Las Vegas and stands today as quite possibly the funniest picture of all time (it deserves a trophy).

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6937/ckdg001kq0.jpg

Captions must be family friendly and appropriate, and limit of three captions per member. Winner to receive a deck of Split Spade Lions - color of your choice. All entries must be in before 11:00pm EST, and will be judged by theory11 crew. The funnier, the more creative, the better. Have fun with it.

You guys are awesome.

Love,

Katie E.

Jan 23, 2008
Dang I hate caption contested it doesn't take time and effort for a great amazing product it more is ummmm dude that would work slap it on and fill up tons and tons of pages of random phrases Well just my opinion lol

Sep 2, 2007
1. Danny: Can we go get icecream Chris?
2. Danny: I'm on a freaking vespa!...oh...Hi chris....you're cool too I guess....
3. Chris: Danny...Get off of my scooter....

Dec 8, 2007
captions

1. MADD Magicians against Daniel Driving
2.CK is was the first person to take a monkey to space .......on a flying Vespa
3. Im on a highway to hell, with the devil on my back

Last edited by a moderator:

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

Please remember to stay positive.

If you don't like caption contests, then you simply don't have to participate. It will be a lot easier and faster for the crew to pick a winner if they don't have to read posts that don't help the contest.

Thanks for your cooperation, and if you have likes, dislikes or ideas for future contests you can post them here: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=6985

So lets have some fun!

KE

Jan 23, 2008
Hey guys,

Please remember to stay positive.

If you don't like caption contests, then you simply don't have to participate. It will be a lot easier and faster for the crew to pick a winner if they don't have to read posts that don't help the contest.

Thanks for your cooperation, and if you have likes, dislikes or ideas for future contests you can post them here: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=6985

So lets have some fun!

KE

Hey cool that is my thread. Sorry for Anything negative. Hope you guys have fun tonight hope for a different contest next week. peace.

Sep 1, 2007
"This is how things used to be before DG's "Torn" became more popular than "Torn Asunder.""

"The power of magic unites us all. Young and old together."

"You'd smile like this too if you could ride with CK"

Oct 24, 2007
1. Daniel Garcia - "This is a strange moment to be taking a picture..."

2. Daniel Garcia - "Dang! You got mirrors, lights... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?"

3. Chris Kenner - "Hah, he actually got on the scooter with me!"

Good luck everyone!

Tyler

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Caption 1:

I bet Chris swallowed that coin on purpose, he seems to be enjoying the heimlich maneuver far too much.

xD

Huruey

Oct 19, 2007
lol love this one

1. chris's hair is so long here it looks like if he whipped his hair back it would smack danny right in the face and turn the smile up side down
2. my hands make a heart that complete u chris
3. Hug-a-Bear Day was in November............

ps. I swear if this photo was takin in November in going to laugh so bad

Sep 1, 2007
Homer Liwag, in the corner, not seen in the picture- What the hell is this?!! I thought you loved me!!!

Sep 2, 2007
Hey when did they install security cameras in the warehouse?
&

we be rolling forever, well till we get too tired

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results