Saturday Night Contest - This House is Made of Cards

Oct 25, 2008

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Thanks haha. 5 or 6 decks are in that thing (bottom too), its really heavy too! haha I didn't have enough time to make the disk tray or usb ports:p

Jun 17, 2008
malaysia
these are my creation. all done without any glue or tape

Attachments

• DSC00390.jpg
    DSC00390.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00391.jpg
    DSC00391.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC02109.JPG
    DSC02109.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC02111.JPG
    DSC02111.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC02112.JPG
    DSC02112.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC02114.JPG
    DSC02114.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 52

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Wow! Crazy cool entries tonight, and a LOT of outside the box concepts. In particular, I'd like to hereby extend a formal shout out to demon5magic for making me laugh out loud at the awesomeness and creativity (although was posted 20 minutes after deadline). Great work tonight by everyone who entered.

We could only pick one winner this evening, and I think TheCardician takes home the prize with his submission here. It's innovative, unique, intricate, but simple - very, very well done. Congrats to our winner, and hope everyone had a good time in the process. Until next week!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Crap, serious? I swear that I read 12 PM EST as the deadline, not the awards... I could have had this up way earlier if I paid attention. No matter, it would be a shame now to not enter it.

With my wedding now less than a week away (next Saturday morning) my fiance suggested I do a wedding cake. It was fun to do, and it killed a bunch of random cards that have had nothing better to do for months.

IMG_0971.jpg

Thanks anyway. It was still fun, just a little anti-climatic.

L

Oct 18, 2008
www.youtube.com
Crap, serious? I swear that I read 12 PM EST as the deadline, not the awards... I could have had this up way earlier if I paid attention. No matter, it would be a shame now to not enter it.

With my wedding now less than a week away (next Saturday morning) my fiance suggested I do a wedding cake. It was fun to do, and it killed a bunch of random cards that have had nothing better to do for months.

IMG_0971.jpg

Thanks anyway. It was still fun, just a little anti-climatic.

L
Wow I really like this one. Very nice

L

That's exactly what I did too, it's always confusing when they put two times on there...but hey, he put my submission on his FaceBook, so that's still a win for me! :)

Nice job everyone, and congrats to TheCardician.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Saturday night contests almost always have a deadline of 11:00pm on the east coast (here). In the future, we will try to make it ultra clear exactly when the deadline is (in bold, red, flashing neon letters).

Lyle, jasonffx - AWESOME submissions.

Jun 14, 2009
Wow. Thanks so much. Really sorry to all of you who mis-interpreted the deadline. It's happened to me before in the past. Again, thanks Jonantan Bayme. Really appreicate it. My 3 hours of work paid off. Haha. =) How can I claim the prize?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Haha, yea, I know better. I see the contests here all the time and know the usual deadline, but when I actually decided to enter and quick set up my timeline to get things done, I did it all wrong in my head.

It's all good. Next time.

L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results