Saturday Night Contest : What's the Date

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Today is Saturday, and the time is 7:30-- so it's time for this week's Saturday Night Contest. To give you a little bit of background to this contest, I received an email about a week ago from a certain theory11 artist, and it had a link to a video. The exact response I had was: "Who is this? What is this? Oh. My. God." I realized who it was. And that made it so much better.

To understand what I'm saying, you'll need to check out the video now for yourself. Just uploaded to the media section-- click HERE to view it.

So what's the contest? Tell us the date.

We're looking for the MONTH and YEAR that this video was shot. Limit of three guesses per member. If you post any more than three guesses in response to this thread, you will be forced to wear the same sweater CK is wearing in the video... forever.

Give it a shot by replying to THIS message with the MONTH and YEAR. Use every visual clue you might see in the video to help you out.

The first to post the Month and Year correctly takes the prize. And this week, the prize is a 6 pack of Bicycle Guardians; which is SIX potential chances at the theory11 holiday contest.

All guesses must be submitted in reply to this thread by 11:00pm EST tonight. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.

January 1974

April 1983

September 1976

Sep 2, 2007
Just because I can ask this...

June 1994

((Probably not. but hey. I probably wouldn;t win anyways XDXD)

that makes three!@

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results