Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

Jun 18, 2017
White Artisans for me. They were the first T11 deck I was given as a gift, and they hit the perfect balance between style and luxury features from the foiling and the metallic inks to the design itself. People love Monarchs, and I'm a fan too don't get me wrong, but for me it's the Artisans that I show to people when I want to demonstrate why I've got so many damn decks of cards on my desk. I think they explain the whole rationale behind collecting cards without having to speak. Just show any layman this deck and they'll understand why you do it.

Dec 16, 2019
I really like the Saturday Night Live deck, beautiful deck of cards. The designs on each card are so original and different, the cards feel great too! I loved looking through the deck to discover the different face cards and the classic SNL characters reimagined in this beautiful set.

Dec 16, 2019
I’m typically all in on things red and the Product RED doesn’t disappoint. The tuck case is amazing and the cards themselves are eye catching and great handling. Plus, you can’t beat the feeling of supporting a worthy cause.

Mar 28, 2020
I fell in love with The deck of LOVE ME as I fell in love a man who loves to play magic card and collecting them but he does not love me. By the way that can not change my mind to crush on your deck because each of them like the art, gorgeous and different, and your deck is so unique
With love...

Apr 18, 2020
My favorite deck has to be the Product (RED) playing cards. Pulling off the red look on playing cards is extremely difficult, but these cards manage to do that cleanly. The handling is amazing, and they can fan like a charm. Also knowing that every purchase goes towards AIDS research is extremely rewarding and heartwarming.:)

Dec 16, 2019
The Love Me deck is spectacular! I love everything about it. The elegant, stylized box design, with its superb construction conveys a strong sense of the simple romance that is stored inside, among the cards!

Dec 16, 2019
HUDSONS. The turquoise and gold of the tuck case is amazing looking, and just compliments its entire artwork which looks great also. The turquoise on the back of the cards is a unique coloring for a card back, and I just love it. And as to be expected by TXI decks, they just feel crisp and smooth when being handled. One of my favorite decks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results