Saturday Night Roundtable - Luis de Matos (posted)

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
what gave you the idea for the EMC?
how can you get your name out fast, so you can get gigs?
when is the deadline to get the tickets for the EMC? (I need to save up, or win)

Nov 3, 2010
There are few of living legends nowadays, Why not to invite Daryl for example his a great expert in card magic.
And how did you choose all this people (performers/Speakers)? Thank you!

What do you want people who joined EMC this year to be able to learn? To become a better magician? To be able to twist the routine around if something goes wrong etc?

And also is being a stage magician hard? Having to drag all those equipment around?

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The podcast has been posted! This roundtable discussion clocks in at about 43 minutes, and we discuss everything from the internet effect to how to get started in stage magic, to the roots of EMC. Listen in to the talk loaded with advice from a modern master, Luis de Matos. Special congratulations are in order to DLmagic and cm763, both of whom will be experiencing EMC on the house.

Mar 21, 2011
What's your biggest regret in your magic career?
If you could give 3 pieces of advice to newcomers to the art, what would they be?

May 22, 2011
what other genre of magic did you do before doing stage magic??
how do you overcome nervousness??

Jan 13, 2008
Oh nice! I wasn't able to get the last EMC, due to money constraints, and wasn't sure I'd be able to get this one, either (it seems the schooling never ends, and never stops siphoning my money from me, haha). So that works out perfectly! Thanks so much! :D

Listening to the podcast now. I can't wait to hear all the things that he shares with us. :)

Edit: Just finished listening to the podcast. That was a real treat! Thanks again for selecting (J Bayme) and answering (Luis) my question. I can't wait for the conference now! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results