Sentinels, Thoughts?

Nov 10, 2007
I have made this thread, for people to put their comments on the new Sentinel deck.
Here are my thoughts:
I had never expected the Sentinel deck to look this good. I feel like it has a little bit of the look for the Aristocrat 727's, which I love because, the design on the 727's are awesome.
I also like the idea that it has a little bit of mysterious look, while it brings modern sensation from it. Modern is definitely my look, which is why I have loved the S&M so much. I never thought I would ever be able to compare any deck to the S&M deck but if these Sentinels are not limited runs, this will for sure be my new favorite deck.

Now all I have to worry about is quality, but JB has made me so confident in the quality, I have NO doubts it will be great.

Anyways, what are your thoughts?

Thank you

Feb 23, 2010
These are just awesome cards... I've fell in love with them immediately. One question: are the cards themselves embossed? I ask because in the promo video at 0:52 it looks like the indexes are embossed. It would be pretty awesome, if they are :D

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Are the cards metallic? They made it clear that the box was, but are the cards?

I am holding them right now, and it is only the card box which has the metallic silver ink. To speak for someone who actually DOES have them other than the theory11 crew, please get a deck. These are awesome. The backs grew on me easily, and have a cool and modern look to them. Check out my video demoing the deck here in the General Discussion portion of the forums to see them in action!

-Casey

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
They said the box is 40% thicker, but what about the cards itselves? I mean, at 0:20 in the preview vid, the cards look a lot thicker than normal when Andrei did the faro.

Jun 10, 2010
They're probably the same thickness as the other t11 decks.

They look f*cking amazing though, really love the egyptian like style to it. What with all the pyramids, and the custom court cards... Sexy. It's like, the Megan Fox of playing cards.

May 31, 2008
They look amazing, I'll probably get a couple next week, I hope they don't sell out. They probably prepared themselves quite well though. I'm a bit worried about them being plastic coated though.

Sentinels Page said:
Plastic coated and featuring an all new 909 Premium Finish

Edit: I also think they would look really great in a light red and a light blue, more or less the same color as split spades.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 9, 2008
That cartoon eye you speak of in the middle of the pyramid has huge significance. I'll let you figure that out on your own. Do some research. Have you even looked at the pyramid in the back of a 1 dollar bill?

Jan 9, 2009
We're talking "New World Order" and Masonic symbols here aren't we.

Thence let the thread descend into the depths of conspiracy theories and endless arguements: NOT! :)

Jan 31, 2010
We're talking "New World Order" and Masonic symbols here aren't we.

Thence let the thread descend into the depths of conspiracy theories and endless arguements: NOT! :)

Actually, the cards have a heavy Tarot theme. Notice the wands, cups, coins? T11 matched the old Tarot suits with the modern card suits based on the elements they are supposed to represent. Air for Spades, Clubs are fire, and I believe hearts is water with diamonds taking earth.

Jun 10, 2010
They're probably the same thickness as the other t11 decks.

They look f*cking amazing though, really love the egyptian like style to it. What with all the pyramids, and the custom court cards... Sexy. It's like, the Megan Fox of playing cards.

Haha, t11 quoted me on twitter. And linked to that post. Pro. Just pro.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results