Shipment Arrival

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlainaB, Oct 8, 2013.

1. I placed an order for 4 packs of Monarchs on October 7, 2013 at 4:45 AM and my shipping method was priority mail 2-Day. Based on where the shipping warehouse is located USPS said shipments from there the delivery time is 1 day. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and the delivery time says 2 days. Based on when I placed my order, my shipping method, and what USPS says should I expect my order to be here today October 8, 2013 or tomorrow October 9th?

2. Rather than posting questions like this on the forums, you're much better off sending us a Support ticket, then one of the team can get back to you!

Either way, your package should be with you very soon! :)

3. Support is the best place to go (I know, it's what I do for a living). In general, once your order is processed it will be sent out and take about 2 business days to deliver. I don't know how fast Theory11 processes orders as it's been some time since I ordered a physical item from them. They should send you an e-mail with a tracking number which will give you a more accurate estimate of when it will be delivered.

Know this - Priority 2 Day is more of a guideline than guarantee. A lot of times it takes 3 or 4 days.

4. Very likely to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday) based on your location, but as Christopher mentioned, USPS delivery dates aren't guaranteed - so it could arrive on Thursday as well. In any event, it will be in your hands soon! The package left our warehouse only a few hours after the order was placed - super fast!