Shipment Arrival

Oct 7, 2013
I placed an order for 4 packs of Monarchs on October 7, 2013 at 4:45 AM and my shipping method was priority mail 2-Day. Based on where the shipping warehouse is located USPS said shipments from there the delivery time is 1 day. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and the delivery time says 2 days. Based on when I placed my order, my shipping method, and what USPS says should I expect my order to be here today October 8, 2013 or tomorrow October 9th?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Support is the best place to go (I know, it's what I do for a living). In general, once your order is processed it will be sent out and take about 2 business days to deliver. I don't know how fast Theory11 processes orders as it's been some time since I ordered a physical item from them. They should send you an e-mail with a tracking number which will give you a more accurate estimate of when it will be delivered.

Know this - Priority 2 Day is more of a guideline than guarantee. A lot of times it takes 3 or 4 days.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Very likely to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday) based on your location, but as Christopher mentioned, USPS delivery dates aren't guaranteed - so it could arrive on Thursday as well. In any event, it will be in your hands soon! The package left our warehouse only a few hours after the order was placed - super fast!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results