Sleeveless

Nov 3, 2009
totallly dig it, your retentions are pretty slick and fooled me once or twice when i thought i was following them quite well.

:D

4.5/5
that large flash at the end made baby jesus cry, he woke up my gf and she got mad at me, so i had to take SOMETHING off.

other than that, 5/5 :D

Jun 7, 2009
Ok, I addressed this in the video section, and was prepared to let it go here, but if we're talking about baby Jesus crying...

Technically, it isn't a flash. That is where the coin is produced from, so it doesn't matter if it is seen sitting atop my arm or not. Would I "prefer" that it stayed out of sight until the arms are brought down? Sure. Is it a flash? No, it's a production.

Brett

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i did notice the 'flash'

where it didnt reveal the method and ruin the efftect. it did dampen the suspense. and it allowed and audience to jump ahead of you.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Really really good. I just watched it for the second time. I watched it when it first was posted and loved it. Still do. Great job. It was succint and to the point. I did like the patter associated as people still think magicians sleeve everything! Certainly things could be cleaned up a tad bit but not that much. Excellent job. I would love to see more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results