Slow?

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
i ordered like 3 guardians, and distortion like 2 weeks ago.. with regular shipping... and it still hasnt got here yet!?!?

anyone know whats up??

what does T11 do if it's lost?

and will they send a copy right away of distorion?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Why don't you try sending a ticket? I'm quite sure that they will be able to either solve your problem, if at the least, tell you whats going on along with a estimated time of delivery.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Paris in france
i think theory 11 is very busy they have always millions things to sell everyday at every moments, wait again a little bit you'll receive your guardians and distortion i'm sure don't worry ;)

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
ive send like 3 or 4 tickets over the past weeek.... no response!!!

and i call and they just say it'll either be here today or tomorrow!!!?!?

Sep 2, 2007
i ordered like 3 guardians, and distortion like 2 weeks ago.. with regular shipping... and it still hasnt got here yet!?!?

anyone know whats up??

what does T11 do if it's lost?

and will they send a copy right away of distorion?

You should have gotten confirmation that the package has been sent by theory11. If you did, it might have been lost in the mail.

Either way submit a support ticket here, http://www.theory11.com/support/, or call customer service.

Good luck with your package.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Okay...

First thing is first, where are you located? That could always be a factor. Did you order Distortion before the first 300 ran out? If your didn't, Distortion is probably what is delaying your package. Which shipping option have you chosen? I think that all of the shipping option come with some kind of tracking code. Did you recieve a shipment confirmation e-mail?

If all else fails...

- PM someone that runs T11
- Wait it out, and patiently

Good Luck!

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
Did you order Distortion before the first 300 ran out? If your didn't, Distortion is probably what is delaying your package.

Its not possible to order Distortion after the 300 ran out, until October 1st, as its states that there are 0 available.

I think that all of the shipping option come with some kind of tracking code.

Only the tracking code for Crazy Fast Shipping can be used for tracking the actual package. The other codes are just for conformation purposes.

Edit: "We offer Tracking Numbers only on Crazy Fast shipments."

How long has it been since you ordered the package has it been "two weeks,'' or "about" two weeks?

If customer service has told you to wait a few days, do so, and if nothing happens give them another buzz.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the tracking code for Crazy Fast Shipping can be used for tracking the actual package. The other codes are just for conformation purposes.

JTM
Not true. I've ordered the Expedited shipping option twice (that's not the best and not the worst - the one in the middle) and the UPS link in the conformation email let me track my package step by step.

Anyway, if you're outside North America, I would wait a few more days. Overseas shipping is a slow proccess. If you're living in the US, I would definetly call and ask to speak to someone higher than just the people who answer the phones, if possible. Or you could try PMing JBayme - he's the CEO of T11, so he'll know what's going on, and he's pretty active on these forums.

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
texas city, texas ( it's between houston and galveston)

and yes, i ordered the pre release copy, i ordered via

standard 4-7 days shipping, and ordered by phone , so i didnt get a tracking # or email..

Like I said, I would try to call them and speak to a higher authority (if that's possible) or PM Jonathan Bayme, who is the CEO if Theory 11. He'd definetly be able to give you some answers.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
trebmalrolyat,

All support tickets are answered within 24 hours-- at MAX. Most tickets are replied to within 2-3 hours; our goal is even less than that. That said, if you did not receive a response, definitely check your spam folder in your email-- our team's responses may have accidentally gotten filed in there. If you still don't see anything, send me a PM directly and I'll make sure it gets taken care of immediately.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results