Smoke & Mirrors : A Cordial Invitation :: Friday, Aug. 1

Jan 4, 2008
Norfolk, Virginia
question

are these cards going to be sold by dananddave.com only or are they going to be sold by theory11.com as well as other places.

just a thought i dont think I've seen this question posed yet.

-John :D

Nov 3, 2007
Kyrgyzstan
HEY! Guys. Actualy I have a time machine and I've just returned from the future (1st August). YE the S&M cards are damn best cards and now they are my favorites!!! :)

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

D

Deleted member 2755

are these cards going to be sold by dananddave.com only or are they going to be sold by theory11.com as well as other places.

just a thought i dont think I've seen this question posed yet.

-John :D

They will be sold by both Dan and Dave and Theory11.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Ahhh!! Too much hype. Must destroy the hype with questions

1. What's the fourth vanish in the queens?
2. What's the wire?
3.I can do the werm!!!:cool:

1. Clipshift
2. Wire is a very unspacific word. I mean there is copper wire... there is fishing line that some people consider wire... There are several different kinds of wire. You can't just slap me in the face by asking "What's the wire." I guess I can give you this:

wire
–noun
1. a slender, stringlike piece or filament of relatively rigid or flexible metal, usually circular in section, manufactured in a great variety of diameters and metals depending on its application.
2. such pieces as a material.
3. a length of such material, consisting either of a single filament or of several filaments woven or twisted together and usually insulated with a dielectric material, used as a conductor of electricity.
4. a cross wire or a cross hair.
5. a barbed-wire fence.
6. a long wire or cable used in cable, telegraph, or telephone systems.

That was the first 6 definitions of the word wire. :)

3.So can I! It's great isn't it. ;)

Ok... now back to Smoke & Mirrors! :D

-Doug

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
1. Clipshift
2. Wire is a very unspacific word. I mean there is copper wire... there is fishing line that some people consider wire... There are several different kinds of wire. You can't just slap me in the face by asking "What's the wire." I guess I can give you this:

wire
–noun
1. a slender, stringlike piece or filament of relatively rigid or flexible metal, usually circular in section, manufactured in a great variety of diameters and metals depending on its application.
3. a length of such material, consisting either of a single filament or of several filaments woven or twisted together and usually insulated with a dielectric material, used as a conductor of electricity.
5. a barbed-wire fence.

-Doug

Ok, before I make a statement about the S&M's, I must say... Yay! Doug changed his avvy!

Anyways, the S&M's are going to be so tight, I wonder if they are going to run out on the first day like they did with Surfaced, although I doubt it.

-SM

Sep 1, 2007
1. Clipshift

wire
–noun
5. a barbed-wire fence.

-Doug
Ever heard of satire? lol.

I think "the wire" was referring to the rightmost tab at the top of this page.

Wow.

Meh I may get 1 of each of these cards, to try em, don't really like the whole style of them though.

D

Deleted member 2755

Meh I may get 1 of each of these cards, to try em, don't really like the whole style of them though.

It is true that they may not fit everyone's presentation... I think they are really going for a classy type of presentation. Then again, I don't know... we haven't seen the back designs yet. ;)

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
It is true that they may not fit everyone's presentation... I think they are really going for a classy type of presentation. Then again, I don't know... we haven't seen the back designs yet. ;)

-Doug

I know we haven't seen the backs, but I'm just going with the overall style so far, the backs could prove me wrong though, don't get me wrong I like classy, but I think arrcos, tally hos, bikes and aladdins are extremely classy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results