Some old card tricks I made...

Apr 26, 2013
You may or may not remember a sleight I made called Kaotic Control from years ago
I made a few other sleights at the same time and just remembered a couple of them so recorded a couple:

It's all my own inventions apart from the card vanish (can someone remind me who's that is? can't remember the name of the steal).

In order:
Visible Spring Change
Card Vanish (not mine, can't remember the name)
Some random flourish
Multiple Spin Change
Vertical Fan Control

I've got a list of a load more stuff I came up with at the time so will record more when I get a chance. It wouldn't surprise me if some of these already exist by now as I came up with them a long time ago.

Reactions: Rev
You may or may not remember a sleight I made called Kaotic Control from years ago
I made a few other sleights at the same time and just remembered a couple of them so recorded a couple:

It's all my own inventions apart from the card vanish (can someone remind me who's that is? can't remember the name of the steal).

In order:
Visible Spring Change
Card Vanish (not mine, can't remember the name)
Some random flourish
Multiple Spin Change
Vertical Fan Control

I've got a list of a load more stuff I came up with at the time so will record more when I get a chance. It wouldn't surprise me if some of these already exist by now as I came up with them a long time ago.

Just to be 'that guy' I will have to point out the the 'Visible Spring Change' already exists.

Yeah, I know you said you came up with it quite a while ago...but unless you came up with it before 1936 I'm afraid you were beaten to the punch. See Jean Hugard's 'Card Manipulations No. 5', a routine called 'A Startling Transformation' which describes exactly that change. Not sure if it was original with Hugard or not, but point is it has been around for at least 80 years!

Of course, if you did come up with it before 1936, then all I can say is you look damn good for your age! ;)

Other than that I can't say I've seen any of them before, so good job! Can't wait to see more!

Rev

Apr 26, 2013
I'd definitely seen spring changes before (there's a spring turnover on the theory11 site!) but I hadn't seen it done while the card was visible as a colour change, I'll definitely check out Hugards approach, thank you for the reference. I'm nowhere near old enough to claim ownership ha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results