Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

I never ment that you were purposly misleading people, but the response you stated that everyone believes they are being ripped off, shows that there has been something lost in communication. Poor choice of words on my part probably led to the confusion. I was merely exploring the different views on what "rare" is, and how cards become "rare".

Aug 30, 2007
I never ment that you were purposly misleading people, but the response you stated that everyone believes they are being ripped off, shows that there has been something lost in communication. Poor choice of words on my part probably led to the confusion. I was merely exploring the different views on what "rare" is, and how cards become "rare".

To be clear, I never stated, nor do I believe that everyone thinks they're being ripped off. The response I've seen is generally very positive and the speed with which these decks are selling is suggestive of that. I only noted that "ONE response to this is, 'they're lying about the rarity of the cards'" - which we are not. We don't have any need to.

Dana

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Thank you for this opportunity! If i dont get any this time, im going to eat my own arm, upto and including the elbow, which i will lick just to prove that it is possible to do so. Setting my alarm for 4.55am.... ouch!

Aug 30, 2007
trickyricky: Any way I can get you to upload a pic of you eating your own arm if that does happen? It sounds intriguing. I'd like to learn the technique.

Dana

Nov 25, 2007
UK
If i remember to turn on my camera when i realise i havent bought any, then i will upload the video! As for the technique, let me sleep on it for 3 hours...

Nov 20, 2007
Help with effect

i can eat my whole head :) , you should try it sometime, its quite amusing

So I pull my lower lip over my head and swallow. But what happens after that do I turn inside out or do I vanish, if so that would be a great trick. I am a little scared to try. please advise as you have done this before.:D

Sep 2, 2007
so in 45 minutes... we will see if we get some? which clock is the official one?
I'm thinking that they'll be sold out for the day in under a minute, so you'll know if you got some in 37 minutes.

If I were buying some Wynn's, I would start refreshing the page now. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
Actually it's 5 minutes... now it's four.

Get your fingers ready, and hope your computer and/or internet does not crash. :D

Good luck and let the best typist/typer wynn -- don't pardon the pun.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I just ordered 6... that has got to be the most stressful 10 minutes of my life... of clicking refresh haha. and the most stressful 20 seconds of fumbling my credit card... lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results