Stained Skin Teaser

I still don't see what's so original with Stained Skin?

It's not being sold yet, but looks like the same thing as Tattoo Tale and Temporary Insanity. If anyone knows anything more can someone tell me what's so different about this than a normal tattoo reveal.

A very old idea. I don't see anything new here.

I still don't see what's so original with Stained Skin?

It's not being sold yet, but looks like the same thing as Tattoo Tale and Temporary Insanity. If anyone knows anything more can someone tell me what's so different about this than a normal tattoo reveal.

A very old idea. I don't see anything new here.

Well it is an old idea, since it is temporary tattoos which don't come off easily. But, the main point is that, the way you use the tattoos will be different. So there will be different effects in which you can reveal a card, cause a card to turn into a tattoo etc. So, the idea of using tattoos may not be original but, the way you utilize them will be. I'm basically assuming but, I don't think E would release something they havent spent time and effort on, which is unique to their style.

-RA69

Well it is an old idea, since it is temporary tattoos which don't come off easily. But, the main point is that, the way you use the tattoos will be different. So there will be different effects in which you can reveal a card, cause a card to turn into a tattoo etc. So, the idea of using tattoos may not be original but, the way you utilize them will be. I'm basically assuming but, I don't think E would release something they havent spent time and effort on, which is unique to their style.

-RA69

True, I'll wait and see, but this better not be a normal card reveal.

didn't say its realesing Nov. 23 2007....

Stained Skin Teaser Page said:
STAINED SKIN TATTOO LINE AND TRAINING DVDS
New teasers will added to this page every few days

• Is a complete line of 34 tattoos for the skin (temporary)
• On sale Friday Nov 23 at noon PST. Be there!
• Get trained in the art of the tattoo with TWO DVDs starring Ray Singson, each over three hours long
• There will be a sample pack of the full line of 34 tattoos... available at a discount (pricing announced on Release Day)
• See the full cut trailers for both the DVDs and the Tattoo Line on Nov 23

Well they did actually, you must have missed it.

-RA69

Oct 11, 2007
To me it looks very similar to Bruised, from creative magic, and I have that. I probably won't spend money on this as I am very happy with Bruised. So yes, I say...not much new here. Maybe some new effects, and some new Temp. Tatooes, but not a new concept. I think it will probably be overpriced anyways, like most stuff on their site...Its hard hitting stuff...but still.

To me it looks very similar to Bruised, from creative magic, and I have that. I probably won't spend money on this as I am very happy with Bruised. So yes, I say...not much new here. Maybe some new effects, and some new Temp. Tatooes, but not a new concept. I think it will probably be overpriced anyways, like most stuff on their site...Its hard hitting stuff...but still.

Bruised is a temo. tattoo, but is presented as a bruise not a tattoo. This is presented as a Tattoo.

Definately not a new concept though.

Bruised is a temo. tattoo, but is presented as a bruise not a tattoo. This is presented as a Tattoo.
Bruised is a great concept, as its not meant to be a 'Look, I stuck a Temp Tattoo on me before!' its made out to be a bruise from some sort of impact.
Do either of you you have any idea what you're talking about?

Watch the latest teaser. The girl described it as (and I quote), "He asked me all these questions about a card I chose, and then it just showed up on his hand; it just showed up!!".

That's what spectators think is going on, and that's how Ray presents it. Not "And then he made a temporary tattoo of the card show up on his hand!!".

Last edited by a moderator:
Do either of you you have any idea what you're talking about?

Watch the latest teaser. The girl described it as (and I quote), "He asked me all these questions about a card I chose, and then it just showed up on his hand; it just showed up!!".

That's what spectators think is going on, and that's how Ray presents it. Not "And then he made a temporary tattoo of the card show up on his hand!!".

That was the trailer. Do you really think people will say it's something other than a temporary tattoo. He didn't say it was a temp. tattoo, but that's what they'll think. Sure it could be presented as if it just appeared, but they'll still think it's a tattoo.

What else could it possibly be? Do you know what YOUR talking about?

That was the trailer. Do you really think people will say it's something other than a temporary tattoo. He didn't say it was a temp. tattoo, but that's what they'll think. Sure it could be presented as if it just appeared, but they'll still think it's a tattoo.

What else could it possibly be? Do you know what YOUR talking about?
They didn't seem to think it was a tattoo. The specs then proceeded to describe it as "trippy", "scary" and "cool". Do you think they would describe it like that if they thought that all that happened was that Ray showed them a temporary tattoo? They were genuinely freaked out.

What else could it be? I don't know, impossible? We're in that business, you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't seem to think it was a tattoo. The specs then proceeded to describe it as "trippy", "scary" and "cool". Do you think they would describe it like that if they thought that all that happened was that Ray showed them a temporary tattoo? They were genuinely freaked out.

What else could it be? I don't know, impossible? We're in that business, you know.

I never said it won't be scary or impossible for the spectators. The reason is that it's amazing is because the tattoo seems like it just appears out of nowhere, it's suprising, and it's their card. They know it's a tattoo, it doesn't take away the amazement, but they know it's a tattoo.

I never said it won't be scary or impossible for the spectators. The reason is that it's amazing is because the tattoo seems like it just appears out of nowhere, it's suprising, and it's their card. They know it's a tattoo, it doesn't take away the amazement, but they know it's a tattoo.
Ah, okay. Now I see what you mean. Good point, although we'll have to have to wait for a full performance to see whether the specs thought it was a tattoo or not. But I do suspect you're right.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Nov 8, 2007
I'm not planning on getting it as it's not really my style, but I'll wait and see the actual demo and read some reviews before I make my final decision. Right now it's just looking like different card revelations, and I have more than enough good card revelations as it is.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results