Stapled

Jul 28, 2009
Hello all,

I may have posted something similar to this before and I have taken in all previous feedback into consideration to describe to you my final product. I have not filmed it yet because I am fixing some small nuances and things, but anyways, here is my basic trick description:

Two cards are selected and signed. One of the cards is lost in the deck and the other stays on top. The card on top is stapled on the top of the card. With a rub, the staple visually comes off, leaving no holes, rips, etc. (examinable). Then the other card that was selected now has a staple on it and EVERYTHING can be examined.

Feb 21, 2009
woah, if u can do all that as you say you can, then that is a killer effect. the only deciding factors are prob. practicallity and difficulty and obviously if it looks as close to its desc. as possible.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
It seems cool and all, but kind of unneccasary. Why staple it? Is there a reason for the staple? Make a story that fits the situation well and why you have to staple it, then it will be freaking awesome for laymen and magicians alike!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 28, 2009
Thanks casey,

I get what your saying, but i mean its all the same with T&R and all these types of effects. I will create a presentation that justifies this, so thanks.

Oct 18, 2008
seems like something you would find in the Art of Astonishment books, unique plot and uses something simple; staples.

It would be cool to see this be done.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Thanks casey,

I get what your saying, but i mean its all the same with T&R and all these types of effects. I will create a presentation that justifies this, so thanks.

Anytime. I know you will, just seeing this will look amazing as is. Can't wait for the performance. I see you being a creative mind in the magic industry in the future...:)

Sep 9, 2009
thats nice man, but i personally woud like it if it was just one phase where the staple is taken off just one card.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Hmm, it sounds good. For me, I don't have the pocket space to put a stapler when I'm working. It would be really good if there was already a stapled card that you could bring out, show, then that staple disappears and reappears on signed card, or better, is found stapling two signed cards together in the middle of the deck.

just some thoughts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results