Starting out.. very excited

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
meh, I've never been a fan of negative people. And being an ******* just to try to get a point across is kind of pathetic. If someone likes what you say, they'll listen. No need to be emotional and negative in your posts, in fact that just lowers their worth, IMO.

Jul 13, 2009
Its pointless trying to get him to stop.
When he left months ago,many other people did too.
He actually kept this place from wallowing in complacency and mediocrity.

Do you even listen to yourself anymore?

I find that you talking about complacency is quite ironic.

What you just suggested is this: When a member left people followed suit, and ever since that person left it has been nothing but jackoffery, and low quality. Since you have been a part of this forum and actively participating on it while steer has been gone, that makes you just as bad as everyone else apparently.

In my opinion you are wallowing not in mediocrity but self importance, and that is what I realized leaves a bitter taste in my mouth when I read most if not all of your posts.

Steerpike has actually earned his place here and should be allowed to speak the way he does. Besides,he at least makes you laugh. Ever read those bad attempts of insults by keoke?

What the **** man? Are you trying to instigate something by that last comment? Because I have admitted to some on the forum, that thread was an absolute Travesty. How about you let that thread go and focus on jacking off steerpike's cock--y shaft of truth? I am just saying your doing a lot of sucking up and defending him when he obviously doesn't need to be defended. He has earned the right to speak his mind? Wow I guess I did as well since I called your parental figures w****s and said general vulgarities and still be able to type this out explaining all of this to you. Take a hint.

Also by acknowledging that I was throwing insults at you, makes your argument that no one cared, null and void, because obviously you cared.

I remember an old saying made by RDC, I am going to change it a bit from my current observations:

Steerpike is to Visual Artists as MLB is to Andrei

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Do you even listen to yourself anymore?

I find that you talking about complacency is quite ironic.

What you just suggested is this: When a member left people followed suit, and ever since that person left it has been nothing but jackoffery, and low quality. Since you have been a part of this forum and actively participating on it while steer has been gone, that makes you just as bad as everyone else apparently.

In my opinion you are wallowing not in mediocrity but self importance, and that is what I realized leaves a bitter taste in my mouth when I read most if not all of your posts.

What the **** man? Are you trying to instigate something by that last comment? Because like I have admitted to some on the forum, that thread was an absolute Travesty. How about you let that thread go and focus on jacking off steerpike's cock? I am just saying your doing a lot of sucking up and defending him when he obviously doesn't.

I remember an old saying made by RDC, I am going to change it a bit from my current observations:

Steerpike is to Visual Artists as MLB is to Andrei
*Knock knock* "who's there? An argument?"

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
this is why i love the penguin forums:D

this is why i love the Theory 11 forums:D

But shyeah, coin magic. I loves it. I read your naturalness vs impact essay, and that got me thinking a lot. Since then I've been thinking more and more about just the damn retention vanish.
Thank you for that.

Sep 1, 2007
And being an ******* just to try to get a point across is kind of pathetic.

Rule number 1 of arguing on the internet: If someone does anything that you don't like, it is automatically labeled pathetic. There is no better way to assert your moral superiority than to use that word, so use it constantly.

If someone likes what you say, they'll listen.

Ha! I thought magicians were supposed to be good liars.

Last edited by a moderator:
steer- you said "I came to realize that conflict and controversy were the only ways to get a message across. "

Even if this does get your message across, people wont buy into your message because you act like a dick head

Jul 13, 2009
steer- you said "I came to realize that conflict and controversy were the only ways to get a message across. "

Even if this does get your message across, people wont buy into your message because you act like a dick head

Yes but the ones who look past that are the ones rewarded with information.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Rule number 1 of arguing on the internet: If someone does anything that you don't like, it is automatically labeled pathetic. There is no better way to assert your moral superiority than to use that word, so use it constantly.

Ha! I thought magicians were supposed to be good liars.

I think you need to learn to take constructive criticism better, dude. :D

Egos these days, sheesh....

Sep 1, 2007

As long as it gets them to rub two brain cells together, I'll take that small victory. Honestly, the internet is such a ****ing hugbox these days, I'll take what I can get.

I think you need to learn to take constructive criticism better, dude. :D

Egos these days, sheesh....

Until actual humor can be found, please enjoy this substitute.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
I'm pretty sure it was insinuated.

Anyways, I'll go ahead an apologize. Some of the stuff I said was out of line, and I don't know you in real life, and I feel the internet is a bad place to communicate sometimes. Things are often mis-interpretated. Let's but this behind us, do you agree?

Will

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results