Starting Over?

Jul 29, 2008
Hey guys!
I've thought about how I started magic for awhile and I thought to myself "What if I could start all over again?"
So I bring a question for you guys to discuss and talk about. I know alot of people did not start the best way with certain books or didn't practice so if you could start all over again with whatever you wanted like Card College or something, would you?
Now I want you to forget about all the tests, and social stuff that was hard to get through but only think about the magic, would you start over if you could?

Peace, Bryan.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
this is actually a pretty good question. And the answer is yes, I would most definetly start over.
In the beginning I just learned from E, because I knew no one to tell me any better. I had to learn on my own and I didn't know about other amazing books like royal road to card magic and I still don't own it to this day. But I soon learned better and now I'm pretty good after 3 years.

Apr 24, 2008
Yes buy Card College, relearning will be very boring but once you have done it your skills will improve by so much.

Dec 23, 2008
I ended up doing well from trial and error, I wouldn't want to start over. I'd rather improve on my current standings, I actually came up with some nice tricks through my mistakes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results