State Conference Competition Help

Shawn Allison

Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Hi,

I’m in a club at Parkview High School called TSA which stands for Technology Student Association. Every year we have our State Conference which is where we go to Athens, Georgia and compete against TSA from other schools in the state. The people in Parkview TSA who have been selected to go to State are given events to compete in with other schools. One of the events I’m in is called Future Technology Teacher. In this event, I am supposed to research and select 3 accredited colleges or universities that offer technology education teacher preparation as a major and write a 1 page summary about my findings for each college totaling 3 pages. I am also supposed to write a 1 page simulated college essay explaining why I would like to become a technology educator, why I’m a good candidate to be one, and what would constitute success in the field. I also have to create a 10 minute presentation.

The part that I need help with is the 10 minute presentation. I have to create a 10 minute lesson plan to present to the judges where I can teach anything I want as long as it incorporates STEM which stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. My advisor selected me for this event because I do magic. He wants me to incorporate powerful magic into the presentation to blow the judges away.

So, in a nutshell, I have to create a 10 minute presentation teaching anything I want that incorporates STEM and magic.

The competition is on March 19, 2015 but I need to be done by February 24, 2015.

State Conference is extremely competitive so this presentation has to be amazing.

So, what should I teach?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results