SYBLNTHRN - Please help!

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys, I just borrowed Lethal from a friend of mine(hope thats okay, I'd buy it I had the chance) and the one cut that I really want to learn is SYBLNTHRN. I'm having a LOT of trouble. I've been doing a normal Sybil for months now, so I have that down. The thing I'm having trouble with is the chin part. once i get the packet onto the chin, and try to attempt the next motion, the cards slip of my thumb and fall to the ground. Any advice on this cut would really be appreciated. Thanks,
Creep

Oct 21, 2007
first of all dont use a old deck, get one in good condition. when the packet is on your chin dont put too much or too little pressure... When completing the movements of sybil, keep the base of the thumb in the same spot, not moving the thumb at all....
and the best advice would be to practice sybil more so the movements are more fluid and controlable...

Nov 17, 2007
What tashfiq1993 said. Also, make sure the packets are not just hanging on by a corner. If it is, then just a small movement in one direction will cause it to fall. Hope this helped. =)

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I posted a response on DN but I'll copy it here for people who are still having trouble:

It sort of depend on your chin. The rounder your chin, the longer it will take for you to get down well. If you have a bum chin or a cherry chin (the type that kinda has a little crater in your chin) then it will be easier. If you have a smooth round chin, the packets will move around a lot more. Also, try and keep the packet off the nail of your thumb. Keep it further down your thumb - on the fleshy part. It will be more stable there.

Cheers,
Shanku

Mar 2, 2008
Philippines
Hey guys, I just borrowed Lethal from a friend of mine(hope thats okay, I'd buy it I had the chance) and the one cut that I really want to learn is SYBLNTHRN. I'm having a LOT of trouble. I've been doing a normal Sybil for months now, so I have that down. The thing I'm having trouble with is the chin part. once i get the packet onto the chin, and try to attempt the next motion, the cards slip of my thumb and fall to the ground. Any advice on this cut would really be appreciated. Thanks,
Creep

Maybe I (or them) can help you but can you please send a video showing the part where you make mistake/s?? thanks..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results