t11.bulletin :: Andrei Jikh - The Countdown to GENESIS

D

Deleted member 2755

haha sinfule not yet but i know its gonna be awsome

... I think I'll pull a Cartman and freeze myself until the time of release.

I don't think I'll have enough money for this at release, but I am getting this within the first 2 weeks of release. I must. :)

-Doug

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
... I think I'll pull a Cartman and freeze myself until the time of release.

I don't think I'll have enough money for this at release, but I am getting this within the first 2 weeks of release. I must. :)

-Doug

Since there are SO many moves contained within, the price will not be too cheap for the set. But considering the volume of material within, I'd argue that this will be the best bang for the buck in cardistry DVD's yet produced.

D

Deleted member 2755

Since there are SO many moves contained within, the price will not be too cheap for the set. But considering the volume of material within, I'd argue that this will be the best bang for the buck in cardistry DVD's yet produced.

I'd be willing to save for this. Can't wait for this.

Hopefully its released soon! The hype seems to be dying down a tad.

Not for me. :) I haven't been this pumped for a t11 release in a long time.

-Doug

i have his bracelet :p as the guy in the shop told me its called KING CHAIN like the one devo has in XB2 i want the big one like devo but i couldn't find it anywhere :(

So he copied the watch look and the bracelet? LOL.
Anyway this dvd looks like something to save up for. Out of the 70 plus moves, I'm sure I'll find at least something to practice:D

May 9, 2008
Andrei Jikh is some of the most talented individuals I've ever come across working together in a cohesive team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results