t11 bulletin :: PRESSURE Release Contest + Full Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Everyone is eligible, regardless of how cool you are or where you live. If we don't get a ring when we try calling the provided cell phone, we'll contact you via other means - email, private message, smoke signals, barracuda's, carrier pigeons, radar, electron microscopes, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Jason Bourne, Jack Bauer, and/or bloodhounds.

So if we receive a Cellular Device, and if we are at school (where 'Cell Phones' [as kids call them now-a-days][(I'm 14...)] aren't allowed) and it rings and we don't pick up, then we will still be notified by a flying mexican fighting turtle?

-SM

CalvinTan

Elite Member
I'm curious to know if there will be spit on the phone after. Anyone know?

j

I don't think there will be spit on the cell phone unless you spit or spray your saliva when blowing into a balloon. Most people don't think about it, but when I do the needle through balloon effect, you don't want wet balloon pieces or a spray of mist when you pop it at the end. You just have to remember when you're blowing up the balloon to do it with not that much saliva in your mouth.

-Calvin

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
So if we receive a Cellular Device, and if we are at school (where 'Cell Phones' [as kids call them now-a-days][(I'm 14...)] aren't allowed) and it rings and we don't pick up, then we will still be notified by a flying mexican fighting turtle?

-SM

100% correct. We're still testing the flying squirrel messaging system. For now, the flying fighting turtles will be ready at the time of Pressure release tomorrow at 11:00pm EST. Be there to catch them.

Jan 19, 2009
Sorry I don't understand it.(the contest)
So I will be the winner if I buy it 1. 2. 3. ?
Or If I am The 1. 2. 3. who will make a video abaut pressure.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Sorry I don't understand it.(the contest)
So I will be the winner if I buy it 1. 2. 3. ?
Or If I am The 1. 2. 3. who will make a video abaut pressure.

Your response is a little confusing. What exactly is your question?

And in reply to the original post, this seems exciting and all, but why are the majority of the release contents to due with purchasing the product? In fact no, scrap that, I know why - marketing, of course...

But why can't we have more creative competitions - something with a bit of challenge? I find this one in particular a bit complacent in the sense that three random consumers will win the discussion with Daniel Garcia. Surely that's the kind of prize that should be earned and not just handed out haphazardly to those willing to fork out $20?

What I'm saying is, I'm sure there will be much more deserving potential prize-winners that won't go away with the reward, that could have been in the running if the contest was more elaborate?

I hope future release contests will be a little more inventive, and I look forward to them.

I don't want to be full of hate, I am excited for the release too, Pressure looks great. It's just a shame about the contest.

-Sam H

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
But why can't we have more creative competitions - something with a bit of challenge?
We have those contests each week - every Saturday night. ;)
If the winners are selected randomly. Do they keep the cell phone?
Yes, the winners keep the cell phone.
Are you still eligible for contest if you only buy the download?
Absolutely! Purchase of either (or both) the Download or DVD qualifies as an entry.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
We have those contests each week - every Saturday night. ;)

Ah, fair enough I guess. I don't want to seem ungrateful.

I completely forgot about them - people in similar time zones to mine don't really get a chance to enter them.

Oh well, that's a different subject. Looking forward to the release this Friday. :)

-Sam H

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I just had a sudden realization:

"IT WILL SOON BE RINGING. PICK UP THE PHONE. NO PRESSURE."

Remember? It all makes sense now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results