t11 bulletin :: PRESSURE Release Contest + Full Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This Friday at 11:00pm EST, the newest effect from Daniel Garcia and Dan White comes to fruition. PRESSURE will be released.

You take a borrowed cell phone - and an ordinary balloon - and the cell phone visually, literally appears inside of the balloon. The phone is shown - is actually handed BACK to the spectator while still inside of the balloon. The spectator removes it from the balloon herself. You end completely clean.

A signature effect created in the months leading up to the last international David Blaine television special. As if the effect wasn't strong enough already, we're amping up the heat with a release contest that will begin at the EXACT moment of release Friday night.

What are the prizes? For THREE random members who purchase within the first 24 hours of release, you'll get a whole lot more than just PRESSURE. Three black boxes will be sent out on the house to three random members who purchase within the first 24 hours.

Those three random members will receive three separate, working cell phones. Each cell phone will come with instructions to do one thing: turn it on, and leave it on.

We will have THREE winners. Each cell phone will ring sometime next week, and Daniel Garcia will be on the other end of the line. All three people will get the chance to have a private, 1-on-1 discussion with DG / DW about magic, life, Pressure, or whatever else they'd like to ask.

One winner - one of the three - will have to answer one single question from Daniel Garcia. Where should we meet? The recipient of that call will be told that you win a visit - in person - by Daniel Garcia / Dan White in April to your hometown - your city - for a private session. To jam with two of the most influential modern magicians in the world today.

Pressure will be available for $19.95 as a DVD and Download this Friday at 11:00pm EST. Be there to be a part of the action. Learn the effect, and act quickly to be a part of the release contest. You have 24 hours starting Friday night.

The clock will be ticking. Can you handle the Pressure? ;)

:: http://www.theory11.com/tricks/pressure.php

Jan 13, 2008
Wow, only $20? And such a great contest, to boot? Theory 11 (and all of the artists) keep upping the ante...I'm very impressed!

For $20, I pretty much have to get this. :)

Just to make sure, though...if I purchase the download, I'm still entered for the draw, right? And it's open to residents of any country (i.e., Canada, where I live)? :)

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Wow that's one hell of a contest guys. I'm pumped about the price. This keeps looking better and better.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Baymey... that grand prize... does it still count in other countries?

Everyone is eligible, regardless of how cool you are or where you live. If we don't get a ring when we try calling the provided cell phone, we'll contact you via other means - email, private message, smoke signals, barracuda's, carrier pigeons, radar, electron microscopes, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Jason Bourne, Jack Bauer, and/or bloodhounds.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
hmmmm.....this sounds like a keeper to me....the only thing im wonderin about is once the effect has been accoplished an spectator "examines" it, is it truly examinable 360 degrees.....?! ....errrr...2 more days...cant stand it...must keep control.............

Everyone is eligible, regardless of how cool you are or where you live. If we don't get a ring when we try calling the provided cell phone, we'll contact you via other means - email, private message, smoke signals, barracuda's, carrier pigeons, radar, electron microscopes, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Jason Bourne, Jack Bauer, and/or bloodhounds.

That's great because I happen to be very cool. -cough-
Thanks for filling me in

Mar 19, 2009
Calgary, AB
Lol

This effect looks kick ass I think I have a idea on the method as I think it based on a old school trick. Now I could be wrong but eh. No matter what Ill be buying this and the chance for the contest is just a added bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results