t11 bulletin :: PRESSURE Release Contest + Full Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Okay what is the big secret? Why no preview? Are they afraid to release the preview in fear that it will be figured out and nobody will buy it? Magic is just hyped too much nowadays. Everybody is trying to get rich selling a cheap trick for $20-$30.

Used to you could buy a book that had hundreds of tricks just as strong for the same price. Besides 95% of all these tricks are just ripoffs of the same old tricks that these magicians learned from those books.

Sad but true!

You're becoming seriously annoying now. You're just trying to start arguments for self pleasurable needs. If that's all you're here for, leave, no one will miss you.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
So tell me exactly where in this post am I wrong?
The full preview, as is normal with nearly all releases, will drop tonight at the time of release.

As a side note, the negativity is neither appropriate nor welcomed for two of the most respected minds in this industry.

Dec 30, 2008
The full preview, as is normal with nearly all releases, will drop tonight at the time of release.

As a side note, the negativity is neither appropriate nor welcomed for two of the most respected minds in this industry.

Exactly, I think we need to stop being so sensitive about things like this. ;)

Jan 13, 2008
Okay what is the big secret? Why no preview? Are they afraid to release the preview in fear that it will be figured out and nobody will buy it?
Nope, it's just normal for them to release the full preview as the product becomes available.

Magic is just hyped too much nowadays. Everybody is trying to get rich selling a cheap trick for $20-$30.
Actually, magic has always been hyped. In fact, (almost) every product that sells is hyped (otherwise it wouldn't sell). It's just that with the advent of the internet, and the huge increase in online markets, they've just stayed with the times and shifted their focus.

Used to you could buy a book that had hundreds of tricks just as strong for the same price.
Still can. Books aren't obsolete, by any means. Feel free to check your local library, book store, magic shop, online magic shop, or wherever...I'm sure you can find some. :)

Besides 95% of all these tricks are just ripoffs of the same old tricks that these magicians learned from those books.
It sounds like if you stick to your books, you'll have no need to worry, then. :)

Sad but true!
Almost as sad as all the negativity in your post. Noone's forcing you to purchase any products here on T11, or anywhere for that matter. Soooo....why so serious? :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the release. I've never been disappointed by a Daniel Garcia product that I've purchased, so my hopes are high that this is a good one, as well. :)

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
It says no CRAZY gimmicks, does that mean there IS a gimmick, just not a crazy one?

If you watched the SNC video with Daniel Garcia this will answer this and many questions you may have of this effect.

And Pressure is an impromptu effect that you can do anytime, anywhere with any object available at that time.

Jun 2, 2008
Cant wait for this

Im in the UK and it will be coming out at 3AM

:O im gna be bad and stay up that late just so i can download it asap lol

its totaly impossible i cant think how it is done

3 Hours to go :D

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Cant wait for this

Im in the UK and it will be coming out at 3AM

:O im gna be bad and stay up that late just so i can download it asap lol

its totaly impossible i cant think how it is done

3 Hours to go :D

Haha nice. And then you'll have to watch it to see how it works...and then it will be 5am lol.

I'm pretty lucky with the whole time thing. 1-on-1's/Products/Updates all happen at 8 pm. And SNC's start at around 4:30 in the afternoon for me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results