Status
Not open for further replies.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
What if he wants to tell?

Your immature was well showcased there. I mean, exactly copying someone as a comeback is totally original.

Trust me, Theory11 is on the verge of something big. Patience young grasshopper. You seem like the type of kid who just wants everything he can grab. Do you also look up T11 trick tutorials on YouTube?

Ian

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Your immature was well showcased there. I mean, exactly copying someone as a comeback is totally original.

Trust me, Theory11 is on the verge of something big. Patience young grasshopper. You seem like the type of kid who just wants everything he can grab. Do you also look up T11 trick tutorials on YouTube?

Ian

Wow, the claws are out!

I got the impression from JB's post that the clue would be something shared:

. Our winner will be receiving a package in the mail later this week. It's contents, a clue I cannot reveal, but you shall soon see...

It depends if he was saying "you" to the individual, or the group (I guessed by the context that we would all see).

S.G

Feb 9, 2010

Ian

That was really quite immature and uncalled for even by my standards. So maybe you are being a bit hypocritical.

Calm down.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
That was really quite immature and uncalled for even by my standards. So maybe you are being a bit hypocritical.

Calm down.

Quoted for truth. This hunt has gotten to the best of some of you. It's just a GAME. A game people, with our own choice of playing it. Nothing worth fighting over. Just take a break and if you want tonight, continue playing.

-Casey

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Quoted for truth. This hunt has gotten to the best of some of you. It's just a GAME. A game people, with our own choice of playing it. Nothing worth fighting over. Just take a break and if you want tonight, continue playing.

-Casey

I'm just trying to help Theory11 respect their secrets. They shouldn't have to worry about any more kiddies begging for their secrets. Just saying. Sorry if I got out of hand.

Ian

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Yeah, but there was clearly a personal attack in there about the Youtube thing.

All that aside though, who's ready for tonight's unveiling of clues?!

May 9, 2008
Quoted for truth. Would be a powerful addition to anyones repertoire. Usually when I come across people who are smoking i have them blow smoke onto the card to make it change, or blow the smoke onto something to make it magical. Always gets a fantastic reaction because they believe they did it. So if I do it it's even way cooler! Cause no cigarrettes, nothing. If the smoke is cold you could do something for frozen by adam grace, or anything to add a cold sensation to your routines. I definitely like it. Will be saving for it! (If it is an actual release)

-Casey

I assume that the smoke is going to be inside your mouth, so the heat of your mouth will warm up the water vapor. What you could do, is put a peice of ice inside your mouth to make the water vapor cool.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois

Ian

your immaturity was showcased in the fact that you didn't recognize he was mocking you. relax Ian. your not Yoda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results