t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Just going to wait here until T11 comes out with their releases. I'm going to enjoy my life and not waste it on T11 hype. But I bet all the wait is going to be worth it tho!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
That's not what we were or ever have been hyping. What we're hyping is what will happen later this week. Stay tuned. Only five could win this tonight, but that is the point - these were the first five to complete the hunt. The real event is this Saturday. We're working as quickly as possible to make that happen. Have some faith, be positive, and give us the benefit of the doubt that this will be well worth it. Promise.
There's no doubt in my mind that what will be unveiled will be more than worth the wait. The point I was aiming at, is, that tonight was made into an event, where we, as a worldwide community, waited and built our selves up for (evening staying up 'till 4:00am in the morning here in the UK) only to be left with no more information (other than the confirmation that five people have won something) than what we went into tonight with. Maybe it's because I've stayed up all night and I could be snappy or maybe I, and possibly the rest of the community feel, that tonight shouldn't have had a countdown going into it and instead you could've just posted somewhere that "five people have now been notified that they've won"

Sorry for ranting, no disrespect mean, I've been with T11 since day one, guess we're just going through a rough patch lol.

Lloyd

wow guys. grow up. it was a contest, not everyone wins. can we agree it was fun. who cares who won. there are other chances to win. and next time somethin like this happens, we will all know what to do.
im glad that i did this. and i dont see that my night or week was wasted waiting for this (because i have a life and other things i can do other than think and wonder if i won) so its not a big deal.
get over it.
and congrats to those who were the first 5, i hope you get somethin cool (and share with me) haha.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
There's no doubt in my mind that what will be unveiled will be more than worth the wait. The point I was aiming at, is, that tonight was made into an event, where we, as a worldwide community, waited and built our selves up for (evening staying up 'till 4:00am in the morning here in the UK) only to be left with no more information (other than the confirmation that five people have won something) than what we went into tonight with. Maybe it's because I've stayed up all night and I could be snappy or maybe I, and possibly the rest of the community feel, that tonight shouldn't have had a countdown going into it and instead you could've just posted somewhere that "five people have now been notified that they've won"

Sorry for ranting, no disrespect mean, I've been with T11 since day one, guess we're just going through a rough patch lol.

Lloyd

I totally agree...

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Well if everybody sent an email they probably did get excited to see if they were in the top 5. People wanted answers right after that email day. Today those answers came.

Yes a little over hyped. Nothing to complain about and obviously everybody couldnt have won. Its not like they can give free stuff out to everybody. Unless its in teletubby land.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
wow guys. grow up. it was a contest, not everyone wins. can we agree it was fun. who cares who won. there are other chances to win. and next time somethin like this happens, we will all know what to do.
im glad that i did this. and i dont see that my night or week was wasted waiting for this (because i have a life and other things i can do other than think and wonder if i won) so its not a big deal.
get over it.
and congrats to those who were the first 5, i hope you get somethin cool (and share with me) haha.

I agree with you. Its a contest guys relax. If you didn't win then sorry....enjoy your life and don't get worked up about this.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Its great that some of you had a great time hunting for the clues but i still think it is ridiculous.

Ok for me it would be fine if they would have said "Hunt is now over congratz to the winners the products will be released at this date ______"

There are so many fantastic magic being released ALL THE TIME so its great to know when something is released so you could either save up some money for it or put away some money for it so you can buy it when its released and not spend on some other effect. Most people have a limited budget.

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
I'm sorry if some of you think this is rude or something, but i don't get on these forums much any more and im seeing that some of you are dissappointed by this "secret" so I am not going to read this whole thread to see what this is all about. Would anyone mind summerizing this whole thing for me?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
What the heck?! 2 posts disappeared! One was Casey saying how...blessed he was and the other was me being skeptical!

What happened?! Who is moderating? Do you realize that you have just crushed Casey's hope of telling the world his happiness?! Do you realize that you just crushed my hope of proving him wrong?!

Nah, I am just kidding. However, the 2 posts did get deleted.

Never mind, new thread was created.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Ok for me it would be fine if they would have said "Hunt is now over congratz to the winners the products will be released at this date ______"

That's a great idea...oh wait they just did that. See you Saturday.

As for the letter, it was a letter saying when the package would be sent and what to do with it once it arrives. Exciting stuff.

Jun 10, 2010
These last few pages, I've seen two things:

Either...

A) Whining about not winning and having more chances...

OR...

B) Telling everybody to shut their mouth, it was just a hunt, and it's getting ridiculous...

Honestly? Just shut it. Both sides of this arguement are annoying already. For f*ck's sake, really. No one told you to do this hunt. For those who won - Great job. Free stuff is pro, especially free magic stuff. Jealous of you, but whatever. For those who didn't - Way to take it nicely (no sarcasm). For those who are taking it too hard... boo hoo. Get over it.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Let me clarify. I don't care who won, I never expected to win, and I honestly don't care that much what they're releasing. I was enjoying the hunt, because I like solving riddles (Even though I kinda suck at it). I won't be buying anything when stuff is released, because I have plenty to work on already.

My disappointment is entirely centered around the fact that I wanted to try my hand at more riddles tonight. If the "We sent out notices" page was after a few riddles, I would have been happy. But it wasn't anything. It was: Wait, refresh, load webpage, done?!

Congrats to those that won and all, but that's not why I was here.

19th phase has come and gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results