t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I've been in contact with some of the other winners and no one has gotten their package other than Casey. Guess we don't have to worry about the rules in our messages lol

True dat! The packages were delayed a bit leaving our warehouse, but they were sent and are en route. Maybe we should just hand deliver all orders from this point on. It seems to be much faster delivery that way. Haha - less than 5 hours remaining...

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
True dat! The packages were delayed a bit leaving our warehouse, but they were sent and are en route. Maybe we should just hand deliver all orders from this point on. It seems to be much faster delivery that way. Haha - less than 5 hours remaining...

w00t nearly there... By the way JB, just wondering, is there going to be a SNC today?

Jun 10, 2010
LOL JB.

JB:
"Since 4 of the winners' packages have had some delivery issues regarding leaving the warehouse, let's scare the sh*t out of them by hand-delivering them at 11 PM, and video tape them like we did Casey."

Jonraiker:
"Oh yeah, baby."

Thanks for the reply JB. I'm looking forward to that and tonight. But:

The prize should be all the new releases.... Hint Hint J.B. :p

This is what I'm wondering. I don't want to order anything and then maybe wind up getting one of the releases in the package. Oh well, we'll see. Imma roll wit it. :)

Dec 26, 2009
I'm with you Zach. I am more than likely not going to order anything tonight because I have no idea what my actual prize will be. It kind of sucks for the guys that won the prizes (except for Casey) just for that reason. I think JB should email all of the winners and tell us what we did win so we can still buy stuff tonight.

One more thing I was thinking about when it came to the prizes was : there are 5 winners and there were 5 things going to be released tonight. Casey has already said he got a deck of cards. So what if the other 4 winners each got one of the other 4 things being released tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results