t11.SNC - Roundtable Discussion : Behind The Scenes at t11

i think t11 needs to put out a dvd for begginers.
people have asked me where to learn and sometimes i just want to tell them to buy a dvd, but i dont feel that many magic dvds have a great beggining dvd.
its either cards, or stupid magic i would never use.
maybe something like that.
i know there are 1on1s but a good dvd would be awesome

Jul 15, 2009
To Dan White:

1.)In routining in magic, I've learned that there's a thin line between weak routining and strong routining, what are your points in making a strong routine?
2.)Every magician has a top 3 effects list, those that almost always get the best reactions in performancs.As a beginner magician, and as a reperesentative of all beginner magician's may we know the top three effects that you would prefer or always do?

To JB:
1.)I am always fascinated by your leadership in your site regarding handling different talented artists and performers.I had seen many of their fascinating work.And I've also seen you performing and teaching as well.However, you're videos consist of the basic magic effects amd sleights, such as the CLASSIC COLOR CHANGE and the BIDDLE TRICK. I know that you have your own creative process, and as a fan of your site, will you be releasing some of your own creations?

in terms of suggestions, I would like to see more of you (JB) in theory11.More 1 on 1 with you on it, teaching your own magic creations,and it would really be a treat if you release a product that you personally created.

Nov 8, 2007
Dan,

What are the top 3 card effects you go to?

What are your top 3 non-card effects you go to?

Who has been the most influential creator to you?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Will this be posted before midnight?

Podcast has been posted! Thank you guys for submitting some great questions - it lead to a very interesting discussion between Dan White and I on how we work, what we look for in new effects, and our past, present, and future. You can listen to the podcast now by downloading the mp3 HERE.

Dan what exacty did you do for David Blaine?

Yes, yes I know you where a creative consultant but what effects and what contributions have you made to his show?

I'm aware the contest is over but your still here so I can assume you can manually post a reply.

Shane

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Hey J.Bayme!

This is gonna sound cliche
Just listened to this podcast. I'm falling more in love with Theory11 everyday. It's helped me spark me back into magic and has made me believe in magic again. Sappy sappy blah blah!

Lawl at yet another pointer at J.B's huge wide stance.

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Dan what exacty did you do for David Blaine?

Yes, yes I know you where a creative consultant but what effects and what contributions have you made to his show?

I'm aware the contest is over but your still here so I can assume you can manually post a reply.

Shane

Shane, I was head magic producer for Dive of Death and head magic consultant for Drowned Alive. Did pretty much anything that involved magic on those shows. From finding the magic, developing it, learning, performing, and shooting it, I was involved with every effect on the show. Definitely had a great deal of help from guys like the incomparable Danny Garcia.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results