Texas Pasteboard Massacre

Aug 1, 2009
I like it Michael. Very nice idea. But, I feel like you couldn't do that in a real situation. Am I wrong or is this something you can only do from that angle of blocking the ground and for a camera? (if you know what I mean). If I am wrong than bravo! But, nice moves and like you said early stages but I really like where it's starting.

Adam Rose

Sep 7, 2008
Seems like this would work well in real situations. Very clean in appearance and the principle of part of his method has been time-tested. I like it!

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Hi Adam! This is not a to-camera effect... in fact, the angles are exceptionally wide and the only place it cannot be viewed from is directly above or below. I've done this successfully in a nearly surrounded condition. I'm glad you like the effect!

Aug 1, 2009
Jeff: I won your effect "Gum" on the magicsession. Pretty excited for it and I'll have to let you know what I think.
Michael: Aliright than very cool man! You think you could get some live performances up? I would love to see how your spectators react. Very strong effect and great work man! Keep it up!

Adam Rose

Jan 26, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
I like the effect Michael, while I wished it wasn't mentioned in the YouTube thread, the one person was right that you might benefit from Jeff Kaylor and Michael Ammar's new "Any signed card to any spectator's wallet". Admittingly, it doesn't look like you absolutely need it, but you might benefit from it.

Cheers!
Matt M.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results