THE FARO SHUFFLE + FFF by Homer Liwag :: RELEASED

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up:

Homer Liwag presents a new 1-on-1 training video teaching one of magic's most elemental moves - The Faro Shuffle - and an underground move unveiled now after 25 years - the Filipino False Faro.

FFF is a false shuffle that retains the complete order of the deck. See full detail on the inner workings and mechanics of each - and even a quick trick using the FFF in application.

Preview Video + Full Details :: http://www.theory11.com/1on1

Jan 13, 2008
Hmm, had I not spent all my money on True Astonishments I would probably get this. It sounds great! :)

Sep 1, 2007
I understand that not all moves are clean enough to be shown in their entirety, but a false faro shuffle sounds like something I'd REALLY be interested in and I'd like to see a little more than just three clips of the cards bridging together (or not, rather). The shuffle might look great at that particular moment but there could be something awkward or fishy about the get-ready that takes away from it, and I wouldn't like to find that out AFTER the purchase.

D

Deleted member 2755

I remember the days when I couldn't faro.:rolleyes: Now I do it in my sleep and wonder how the heck I found it hard. Dig the false shuffle. Looks pretty awesome. However, I am sad. :( Why? I'm sad because I have been working on a false faro shuffle for some time now and had some ideas too! Of course Homer did it before me. Figures.... Figures.....

-Doug

I remember the days when I couldn't faro.:rolleyes: Now I do it in my sleep and wonder how the heck I found it hard. Dig the false shuffle. Looks pretty awesome. However, I am sad. :( Why? I'm sad because I have been working on a false faro shuffle for some time now and had some ideas too! Of course Homer did it before me. Figures.... Figures.....

-Doug

Like I said, I think nearly every card magician has played with the idea.

C

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results