Votes: 19 36.5%
  • No, Criss sucks

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • May be only to see how it turns out

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 31, 2008
Well, I just finished watching it, and I enjoyed it much more than I expected. I'll write a full review tomorrow, as I think the show deserves it.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I wouldn't say it was his "best" material throughout the show, however, I still watched and was entertained. The floating snowball was kind of dumb.

I enjoyed the box levitation attached to the ropes. The random numbers / letters generated by "spectators" and having it revealed on the next car to drive by seemed a bit much but whatever.

I think he is a great entertainer / actor but sometimes he takes the acting a bit too far. Example: When he shows himself preparing for hypothermia in the bath tub he is like flipping out and going nuts. Many athletes can tell you that yes....we have all sat in ice baths and although it is cold beyond belief....but you don't act like that....ha ha. Oh well.

The white death stunt was actually pretty neat but when the snow caved in a little, 1.) It was supposed to for the drama or if it did unexpectedly....I'm pretty sure they would have rescued him immediately. They wouldn't have just stood there and said, "No, no Criss said not to get him out until an hour went by."

As I have stated. I do not find all of his effects awesome but some are enjoyable and entertaining. I will probably watch all of the new season. Even if I just get to see one or two effects that do blow my mind.

I tend to like Criss's close up stuff a bit more but that might be because I only do close up myself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results