The Lean

Nov 24, 2011
The Moon
does anyone know where i can purchase the brace for the "lean" trick that dynamo does of how much it is?? as it is my ALL TIME fav trick and have wanted to amaze people with it since i first started magic :), and any info would be much appreciated

Jamie D. Grant

theory11 columnist
Oct 12, 2008
Vancouver
www.cardsinabottle.com
I already know the answer but thought I'd try an experiment. I typed "magic lean" into Google. The answer is the third result (Malloy Modern Magic).

Now what makes this interesting is that I was recently told that Google has different results based on your geographic location. I have no idea if this is true or not! Did you try "magic lean" ? If you did, and it didn't come up- that would be crazy!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Last I knew the only guy who made it lives in the east. It costs thousands and Dynamo said when he got it it was a pile of crap so he had to make modifications to it before he could really use it effectively.

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
I live in Canada, and for me when I typed magic lean, it come second :) But it's seems like the "mickael jakson "type of lean, not the matrix style.

Last edited by a moderator:

CalvinTan

Elite Member
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in here so it might save you a whole lot of $$$

As far as I know, in order to do the actual lean, you need to send them your shoes to get modified, and you also need the base for it. I'm not sure about the specifics of the matrix style lean, but I would assume it's similar in design. If this is the case, you will not be able to just walk out there on the streets and do the lean. You will need the base that comes with it.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
No offense, but you seem too young and reckless to be able to perform an illusion of this magnitude well.
You're trying to drive before you can crawl. You're skipping running as well.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
youve never met me, im 25 years old

ah well, your sentence structure betrays you.In all your other posts asking about the same trick. It made me assume you were 15. no offense.
So then have you performed before? have you had gigs?
I said what I said before because you came off as a novice and when performing an illusion of that magnitude, presentation and suspension of disbelief is key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2011
The Moon
o lol yes sorry about that i have quite bad dyslexia, and yes but only very small ones as i have found it hard to find anyone that says yes to letting me do gigs, do you have any tips for getting any??

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
If you want, William Draven have made a video on the wire to book gig. I think it's around 25$ so if you want to perform it's a low investment cost for what it could bring to you :).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results