The Market Jam(s) - December Meet-Up

Aug 31, 2007
Hello All!

As some of you know, I have put together a monthly magician "meet-up" called "The Market Jam(s)". It's basically a day where you come to hang out with other magicians, meet some new faces, talk magic, eat lunch, and have fun. It is a super fun day, and I have decided upon the date for December.

The December meeting will be Sunday the 13th. Same place, same time as last- at the Farmers Market in LA, and from 11:00-3:00.

I also whipped up a website for The Market Jam(s), with info on what it is, how to get there, where to park, and I even added a blog for updates :p

http://www.marketjam.org/

Also, here is the video of the November Jam-

http://www.vimeo.com/7657649

My buddies JB and JR love seeing us youngins hanging out, and bouncing ideas off each other- which in the end advances the art of magic, whether it be from learning a new sleight, perfecting something at a bad angle, or simply getting creative. That is what Theory11 is all about, and like us, they like having fun doing it.

So, out of the awesomeness of their hearts, they sponsor The Market Jam(s) by giving each attendee a COMPLIMENTARY deck of T11 playing cards. However I have to tell them approximately how many people are coming to the meeting a good week and half ahead of the meeting itself, so it important that you email me if you are coming:

Email: Zach@theory11.com

Thanks guys!

~Zach

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 26, 2009
sorry!! cant come in december but will hopefully come in january if i am free. this sounds awesome! please post the date for january as soon as you can or just pm me.

thanks,

zdog

Aug 31, 2007
UPDATE-

Anybody else PLANNING on coming to the December meeting? I will order cards tomorrow so I need to know aproximately how many to order. Please email me if you can come.

Aug 31, 2007
I received word from super secret T11 headquarters that the shipment of "goods" is on it's way, via carrier pigeon. Lilstunna, please shoot me an email so I can put you on the list. So far we have around 8-10 people coming....anyone else?

~Zach

Mar 26, 2008
Los Angeles
I received word from super secret T11 headquarters that the shipment of "goods" is on it's way, via carrier pigeon. Lilstunna, please shoot me an email so I can put you on the list. So far we have around 8-10 people coming....anyone else?

~Zach

i already did...like 2 weeks ago haha

Nov 18, 2009
And it was fun as hell, it just sucks I had to leave so early.

Funny story though.

A. My car WASN'T towed.
B. I thought I had work at 4... Oddly enough my scheduled work time was 6... I could've stayed longer.

and C. Oh wait, nevermind that was all of them. haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results