The Wire?

No one really knows what it is for sure. The only thing people know is that it will come out shortly after the DVD Dangerous. So just keep checking in.

By the way there are many threads about this. The search button is your friend.

Dylan P.

May 16, 2008
Dylan,

I think you will find that he infact did search for this thread, and did not infact create a new one.

Therefore, he did the right thing.

Mod wand can go back in the pocket...

Yes indeed. I run a forum of my own (not magic related) and have for a number of years now. Trust me, I know the rules.

May 10, 2008
*cough* bringing back a long dead thread, sorry.

I personally hope it is a new magazine.

No porblem, Thread Necromancy is usually very helpful :D

I think you are on the right track with the magazine thing. I think it has something to do with communication to other members, be it a new sort of 1 on 1 or weekly video/podcast i don't know.

But it'l probably be really cool.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

I KNOW WHAT THE WIRE IS!

Well, at least I have an idea and since I'm so perfect, it must be right.

The Wire will basically be a theory11 radio podcast type thing once a week and it'll probably cover magic as a whole - I doubt it'll be just a theory11 advertisement.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

I KNOW WHAT THE WIRE IS!

Well, at least I have an idea and since I'm so perfect, it must be right.

The Wire will basically be a theory11 radio podcast type thing once a week and it'll probably cover magic as a whole - I doubt it'll be just a theory11 advertisement.

May I ask where you got this information? A guess or from a reliable source?

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Alright, does aaaaaaaaanyone know how to view just the new releases? I'm at a loss. I can see the new releases button on the bottom of the main wire page, but when I click it, it just takes me to the top of the page.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
j.bayme, if you're reading this, then I'd like you to know that when I click on more easy tricks (when viewing a trick), nothing happens. I haven't tried this with medium or hard, but I assume it's not there.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
j.bayme, if you're reading this, then I'd like you to know that when I click on more easy tricks (when viewing a trick), nothing happens. I haven't tried this with medium or hard, but I assume it's not there.

Good catch! Will be resolved soon - we're working on that right now.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Alright, does aaaaaaaaanyone know how to view just the new releases? I'm at a loss. I can see the new releases button on the bottom of the main wire page, but when I click it, it just takes me to the top of the page.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Hey Lloyd,

This has been fixed! Check out this link for a list of new releases.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results