theory11 :: Blackpool 2009 Convention

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Dan & Dave Buck, Daniel Garcia, daniel+Madison, James Randi, Eugene Burger, Daryl - just a few of the many names attending the 57th Annual Blackpool Convention.

Each year in February, the Blackpool Magicians' Club hosts the world's largest magic convention in Blackpool, Lancashire, England. With over 100 magic dealers and a mountain of lectures, competitions, performances, and more, Blackpool is definitely an experience to remember.

This year, the convention is being held at the magnificent Opera House and Winter Gardens in Blackpool - Friday, February 20th through Sunday, February 22nd. Be sure to stop by theory11's booth on Empress Balcony to say hello to daniel+Madison (right next to D&D and DG's booth).

We'll see you there.

> > Register For Blackpool
> > Parallel News Bulletin

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
awwwww &^$%&^$^%*%^*^%*(*%(*^(*&^&T$(&@(*&!#@O(&^#)$!@#!@!@#!#@#!@#43643434525431343532#Q!#$Q@@@4
Hope you have fun guys , i unfortunately cant meet you.
You see i live in Greece ......anyway

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I'm so annoyed about this.

I actually had my ticket booked, my hotel room booked, everything...

But somethinig cropped up and I'm unable to go.

I didn't know Daniel Madison was going to be there either. Jesus I'm really ticked off (to put it nicely... but this is a friendly community).

Yeah...Have fun guys...

-Sam H

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I'm so annoyed about this.

I actually had my ticket booked, my hotel room booked, everything...

But somethinig cropped up and I'm unable to go.

I didn't know Daniel Madison was going to be there either. Jesus I'm really ticked off (to put it nicely... but this is a friendly community).

Yeah...Have fun guys...

-Sam H

Try this :D

I think some kind of midlands meet-up should happen over easter or something, that'd be cool. Especially for those who couldn't go to Blackpool >_>

- Sean

J

J:G

DUDE! where is it? and how much is it? i would LOVE to go but i dunno how much and
how much the travle would cost. can some body hit me back with a reply

Sep 2, 2007
London
Yes, I will be there as usual, although this time it's not all playtime as I've got to do some promotional stuff for our new sleight-of-hand mag Sinister Dexterity that's coming out soon. However, I'm happy to session with anyone who's around and willing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results