theory11.bulletin : Daniel Madison - 3D Magic Spectacular

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Tomorrow night (November 16th) Derren Brown will host his first ever 3D Magic Spectacular in the UK - on Channel 4 at 11:00pm.

theory11 artist Daniel Madison will be appearing in the televised special, alongside Barry & Stuart, Marco Tempest, and Pete Firman.

Head to your local Sainsbury's to pick up a free pair of 3D glasses and be sure to tune in to Channel 4 tomorrow night at 11:00pm.

: : Derren Brown - 3D Magic Spectacular

Sep 20, 2008
Why sainsburies? Couldnt it have been Tesco/Asda instead? Sainsburies build their stores in the middle of nowhere... :<

Sep 1, 2007
D+M photo in the news section

If you wear your 3D glasses i think you can see DM in 3D

P.S. I don't have the glasses, the picture looks like it has something in it, its like you see him in double or triple vision. Just a thought.

surely this is a sign that cardistry and card magic are actually popular in the UK an yet it's impossible to get T11 cards over here...... it's annoying since it's so easy to get E cards from the UK from ebay...... : (, it's like a hole in my heart that only guardian and centurions can occupy.....

Sep 2, 2007
London
surely this is a sign that cardistry and card magic are actually popular in the UK an yet it's impossible to get T11 cards over here...... it's annoying since it's so easy to get E cards from the UK from ebay...... : (, it's like a hole in my heart that only guardian and centurions can occupy.....

www.cards4magic.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
London
Yeah, they're good. A bit pricy, but they're quite responsive to negotiation if you want to give them a call, and, to be fair, I suppose when you compare it to US prices plus international shipping, it's not too bad.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results