theory11 main page glitch?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Thanks for the tip! Definitely a glitch; working on it now and should be back up and running within a few minutes.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Back up and running; thanks for the tip earlier. Let me know if you have any other issue. Just a random technical glitch. Apparently the flux capacitor was not properly configured into the system combobulator, thereby limiting the access of the carburetor to the intake of the delta force rotary girder thingie. But don't worry-- we fixed it.

Sep 4, 2007
That sounds like an impressive load of scientific terms, but since I know website design doesn't come close...

Bahaha...

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
Apparently the flux capacitor was not properly configured into the system combobulator, thereby limiting the access of the carburetor to the intake of the delta force rotary girder thingie. But don't worry-- we fixed it.
You know the Flux Capacitor needs at least 1.21 gigawatts of electricity!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Sorry about that. All should be back up and functional now. No clue what the issue was, but we've tested pretty much everything a few moments ago. Will have our tech guys check into it today to try to figure out what caused the problem.

Back up and running; thanks for the tip earlier. Let me know if you have any other issue. Just a random technical glitch. Apparently the flux capacitor was not properly configured into the system combobulator, thereby limiting the access of the carburetor to the intake of the delta force rotary girder thingie. But don't worry-- we fixed it.

O yeah, that happens to my site all the time, i actually just implanted an overdrive combobulator. It helps alot.

||Calvin Lauber||

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results