Theory11 Retailers

Jun 21, 2008
Is there any Theory 11 shops at towns in Europe? I don't have credit card so I can't buy anything on the on-line shop.

Thats the most sadest part of T11 they havent enlarged to Europe yet. Its all about The USA and that pisses me off sometimes beacuse for instance i couldnt get brown wynns, nor i cant get the White Centourions. I can only buy the downloadable stuff...

Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Is there any Theory 11 shops at towns in Europe? I don't have credit card so I can't buy anything on the on-line shop.
T11 is not a brick and mortar magic shop...it's an online retailer only. I suggest you borrow your parent's credit card and pay them in cash. Thats what I did for years before I got a credit card.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yep yep yep!

The magicbox in Newcastle upon Tyne, can be found at www.magicbox.uk.com, and they stock MOST of the T11 stuff. Super nice guy's as well. If you contact them, you'll probably talk to Michael, who is a very knowledgeable guy, and has some badass mentalism stuff on the market!

CL

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
haha, i'd found that site just 2 days ago, wish i'd seen the link earlier, was tempted by centurions, but fought the urge as im saving for a while, but will definitely be purchasing from there in the future :D

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yeah, I mean like I say, they're real nice guy's, and the prices are really fair.

As an aside, Centurion's are Niiiiiice! As a (primarily) card guy, I take my cards VERY seriously, and I am also a collector of custom cards, and as far as ACTUAL card handling goes, the T11 decks handle the best over any other 'special' deck, in my opinion!

CL

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
the prices are really fair, and i think they should post an advert or have a link somewhere on this site so more people from the UK can get to them, i've paid upwards of £6 for a deck from a UK site before (Split spades lions) and they were definitely worth it, so im looking forward to a point in time when i can get my hands on a few decks of centurions... :)

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
That's actually something the guy's are considering.

They currently don't advertise on line, anywhere I believe, but they are considering advertising on Reel magic magazine, and I've talked about getting them to advertise through www.magicplazza.com.

Glad you liked the shop mate! By the way, The guy's run the south tyneside magic fest every year, and we have Dave Williamson and Banachek coming uo next year so check it out! It's gonna be great!

CL

Thats the most sadest part of T11 they havent enlarged to Europe yet. Its all about The USA and that pisses me off sometimes beacuse for instance i couldnt get brown wynns, nor i cant get the White Centourions. I can only buy the downloadable stuff...

your pissed off because a American company sells mainly to America?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
He's pissed off that an American company doesn't happen to ship to where he is - two different things, since it's possible to offer services to Europe notwithstanding and entirely separate from American service.

He's pissed off that an American company doesn't happen to ship to where he is - two different things, since it's possible to offer services to Europe notwithstanding and entirely separate from American service.

thats true, but it is most likely a matter of infrastructure and company costs. adding a international depart is hardly worth it just to sell people cards at people are buying anyway..... apart from that most other items are available from overseas distributes.

when i used to fence, i bought all my gear from leon paul in England. it cost me double after shipping and stuff and i think they made me pay VAT? i can;t remember for sure. i understand the frustration but that is how it goes when working with a foreign small business. its not walmart or amazon after all.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Yeah, that's cool, no arguments about your explanation - just clarifying his statement, so to speak - but I agree that the business from some international destinations simply would not justify, commercially, shipping.

Ok so to clear things up i get pissed off when new cards ands such come out beacause i would bouy mabe 4-5 decks but the price id have to pay is too big. The toll fee is alone alot more than those decks togehther.

So id have to buy somewhat 100decks to make it worth it.

But its good to know that Germany has them. Mabe ill go there next summer or so and get some stuff :)

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
That's awesome Katie, a very cool offer!

Though, like I say, I'm lucky enough to have the Magicbox on my doorstep, some guy's don't, so that's an awesome offer!

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results