1. Did you have any magic-friend that you pracited your own created tricks on? Or did you went out on the streets and tried them out. So basicly what I'm asking is: how did you know "this is a really great trick that I've just created".
1) You are known as one of the most innovative minds in magic today, with many ingenious tricks. I have always wondered (an if you don't answer this, will still wonder) what is your favorite trick, out of all of them. Or, to make it easier, which do you perform the most?
1. How would you recommend drawing in an audience on the streets or in a public place without seeming to pushy, annoying, lame, etc.?
2. Are there any specific tricks or effects (not performers or magicians) that have influenced your magic and/or continue to influence your magic to this day?
3. In a lot of your effects, there is definatly an emphasis on intricate and/or knacky sleights. Personally, do you care more about the outcome of the effect, the mechanics behind it, or is there a balance to which you enjoy more?
3.) Which matters more to you: (a.) if a trick is impromptu or gimmicked or (b.) the overall impact the trick to your audience?
Basically, are you willing to sacrifice the sense of purity and openness of an impromptu effect for a gimmicked, yet more impactive performance?
Or does the purity of an impromptu effect enhance the performance?