theory11 - Saturday Night Contest : Technologically Advanced

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
My submission is currently processing, but it should finish well in time for the deadline. Hope you enjoy it! I haven't won an SNC before, so fingers crossed! :D

EDIT: It's viewable now!

I assure you, I held the camera with one hand and waved with the other. Did not use anyone else. Or a leg. Or a stick attached to the camera.

Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
May 29, 2010
Chicago area
My submission is at http://drop.io/kevinkapinos

It's an ogv file, so I hope that your computers can read the codec. Both of the files there are exactly the same, so choose either one to download.

EDIT:
The volume is very low, so you must turn it up a lot and maybe even plug in headphones to hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
First and foremost, we'd like to say that each submission tonight was fun, unique, and memorable - exactly what we were looking for.

Before we announce the winner, we'd like to extend honorable mentions to a few members in particular: TheCardician, jprace, and gio - Be sure and check out each of their submissions if you haven't already!

After much review, however, our team decided on Chris Wiehl as the winner tonight for his submission HERE. We felt it was not only creative but representative of the type of magic an audience enjoys - fast and visual pieces they can relate to. Great job man. Full info on redeeming tonight's prize will be sent your way via PM within 24 hours.

Huge thanks to all who participated. We thoroughly enjoyed reviewing each and every entry. You rock guys! :)

gio

May 3, 2009
Poland
tomorrow i will maybye add english inscription.

personnally i like easy straight transposition from normal11 :)

goodnight

see You next week...

First and foremost, we'd like to say that each submission tonight was fun, unique, and memorable - exactly what we were looking for.

Before we announce the winner, we'd like to extend honorable mentions to a few members in particular: TheCardician, jprace, and gio - Be sure and check out each of their submissions if you haven't already!

After much review, however, our team decided on Chris Wiehl as the winner tonight for his submission HERE. We felt it was not only creative but representative of the type of magic an audience enjoys - fast and visual pieces they can relate to. Great job man. Full info on redeeming tonight's prize will be sent your way via PM within 24 hours.

Huge thanks to all who participated. We thoroughly enjoyed reviewing each and every entry. You rock guys! :)

Congrats! I thought it was pretty awesome.

However, the video by TheCardician has been removed and the second video by jprace is private. :(

Jun 14, 2009
Congrats! I thought it was pretty awesome.

However, the video by TheCardician has been removed and the second video by jprace is private. :(
Sorry about removing my submission. I almost always remove losing contest submissions of mine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results