theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2008
hmmmm..... White Centurions

I think il try and grab a pack or two, but then I still need to manage to get 20 bucks by tomorrow. So im not sure.

White Guardians on the other hand....

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Jon said they're going to be 4.95.

Question I need answered SOON:

I'm going to pay for them through Paypal. If I add to cart quick enough, does that guarantee that I will get them? Because it takes a while for the confirmation number to get in by email and for the money to go through... and I WANT THESE!

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
Jon said they're going to be 4.95.

Question I need answered SOON:

I'm going to pay for them through Paypal. If I add to cart quick enough, does that guarantee that I will get them? Because it takes a while for the confirmation number to get in by email and for the money to go through... and I WANT THESE!

I think as long as you order is placed, you'll get them. Because with credit cards they don't get paid right away anyways.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I think as long as you order is placed, you'll get them. Because with credit cards they don't get paid right away anyways.

Thanks. The only way I can get these is through Paypal... My mom probably won't pay for them, and I have 10 bucks in my Paypal account.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
the only thing im surprised about, that comes from all this, is that T11 are doing something, and i dont have to stay to up to some ungodly hour, put myself under immense stress, AND BUY SOMETHING!!!:D

this surprise is much more interesting to me than a deck of cards...

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
the only reason i would ever fall for this type of marketing and buy some of these is to buy as many as possible, then instantly put them on ebay for 5x the cost.

i just see this as an easy scam....

Oct 8, 2007
the only reason i would ever fall for this type of marketing and buy some of these is to buy as many as possible, then instantly put them on ebay for 5x the cost.

i just see this as an easy scam....

Imagine if you wait a year or two, then sell 'em... :eek:

Of course I'll try, for two reasons:

They're sexy
I'm a collector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results