theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I just learned a couple days ago that Zach got his. Which I think is a tad unfair of theory11, and showing some major favoritism, but whatever, it's all good. Enjoy 'em Zach!

I personally won't be participating in the limited release, but I will definitely pick some up if they're actually released some day. Because they're releasing these, it makes me think that they might have more than they're letting us know about, but I'm going to take their word that they don't.

May 18, 2008
I just learned a couple days ago that Zach got his. Which I think is a tad unfair of theory11, and showing some major favoritism, but whatever, it's all good. Enjoy 'em Zach!

I personally won't be participating in the limited release, but I will definitely pick some up if they're actually released some day. Because they're releasing these, it makes me think that they might have more than they're letting us know about, but I'm going to take their word that they don't.

Zach I guess deserves them; he has more flourishing skill then both of us.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Zach I guess deserves them; he has more flourishing skill then both of us.

I would really say he deserves them just because he's a better flourisher than me. There are flourishers on here that are much better than him. But, oh well. Everybody has favorites, and I understand that. Like I said- enjoy 'em, Zach!

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hold on now, we can't just go assuming there's favouritism at play here. :p I must admit, I'm curious as to how/why he got them too.

Doesn't he collect cards as a hobby or something though...? Am I just making that up?

- Sean

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Hold on now, we can't just go assuming there's favouritism at play here. :p I must admit, I'm curious as to how/why he got them too.

Doesn't he collect cards as a hobby or something though...? Am I just making that up?

He knows Tom Isaacson and JB likes his videos... I guess that's why. But I know Joel, so maybe I should get a deck? I'm not going to hold any grudges over it- I just don't think it was exactly fair. From what I understand, JB just sent them to him for no reason. Oh well.

Sep 1, 2007
I agree with you drew. Just cause they like his videos's, means he gets a pack for free? I won't wine, because I'm not going crazy over this deck, but thats pretty unfair for the people who really really want one. Why shoudln't he have to stay up and try to get a deck like everyone else?

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
He knows Tom Isaacson and JB likes his videos... I guess that's why. But I know Joel, so maybe I should get a deck? I'm not going to hold any grudges over it- I just don't think it was exactly fair. From what I understand, JB just sent them to him for no reason. Oh well.

Fair enough I guess, I'm not one to think it was all that fair either (especially since some of us have to stay awake until 4am and beyond); I know someone else who got one, but I think there was good reason behind that. Moonwhile I'll try and think of some way of getting my hands on some, I plan on framing them. :D

Nobody answered - can I pay for something through Paypal?

Theory11 currently don't accept paypal. You might want to look into a virtual credit card. :)

- Sean

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Fair enough I guess, I'm not one to think it was all that fair either (especially since some of us have to stay awake until 4am and beyond); I know someone else who got one, but I think there was good reason behind that. Moonwhile I'll try and think of some way of getting my hands on some, I plan on framing them. :D

Theory11 currently don't accept paypal. You might want to look into a virtual credit card. :)

- Sean

Thanks, now I just need to convince my mom to let me use her credit card...

Sep 2, 2007
Nobody answered - can I pay for something through Paypal?
As Brakkiss just mentioned, while PayPal payments currently are not directly accepted, one can use the PayPal plug-in, which allows the purchase to be deducted out of your PayPal account directly. You can also find more information about the plug-in here.

do the gurantee them when there in your cart or when you order.
The only way to ensure that you actually receive white Centurions is by checking out with them -- and thus completing your order and receiving a confirmation receipt.

Cheers,
JTM

Feb 12, 2008
Quoted from the Troubleshooter database:

"We don't directly support Paypal but there is a plug-in that can be used by anyone with a PC that will allow for the purchase to be deducted out of your Paypal account. Find out more about this method at -->
http://financialsoft.about.com/od/onlinesoftware/p/PayPal_PlugIn.htm "

Teddy, my post is at the bottom of page 11, but here it is again. There's a plug-in that works through PayPal that generates a virtual credit card that debits directly out of your PayPal account.

I found out about this because my wallet was presumed stolen, I cancelled all my credit cards, but then had to buy S+M. So, I set up a virtual credit card on PayPal and it worked wonderfully.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
As Brakkiss just mentioned, while PayPal payments currently are not directly accepted, one can use the PayPal plug-in, which allows the purchase to be deducted out of your PayPal account directly. You can also find more information about the plug-in here.

The only way to ensure that you actually receive white Centurions is by checking out with them -- and thus completing your order and receiving a confirmation receipt.

Cheers,
JTM

Damn it, I have a Mac. I can't use the plug-in. I'll just use a credit card.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I think it's cool that they sent a deck to Zach.
Wouldn't it be cool to get a package in the mail by theory11 without even knowing they sent you something?

Picture this:
You just come home from work/school one day, and someone says there's a package for you on the stairs. You notice it's from Theory11 and instantly you get siked!

I think that's cool of them to do.

Don't hate . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .appreciate.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I think it's cool that they sent a deck to Zach.
Wouldn't it be cool to get a package in the mail by theory11 without even knowing they sent you something?

Picture this:
You just come home from work/school one day, and someone says there's a package for you on the stairs. You notice it's from Theory11 and instantly you get siked!

I think that's cool of them to do.

Don't hate . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .appreciate.

If it was honest to God random, then I wouldn't have a problem with it. However, I'm 90% that it wasn't. Zach has told me before that JB has told him he likes his videos, all that. Oh well... nothing against Zach... just doesn't seem fair to me. But whatever- we'll all get our chance tonight. 'Cept me, because I won't be here! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results