theory11 update : White Centurions + A Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
these will be a pain in the ass to buy because they will only be relesed at 11 at night at 100 at a time, theory11 and your cerca trova, I'll have to hit up the ebay if I want a pack I guess, these custom decks are like pokemon's Ive gotta catch em all.

D

Deleted member 2755

these will be a pain in the ass to buy because they will only be relesed at 11 at night at 100 at a time, theory11 and your cerca trova, I'll have to hit up the ebay if I want a pack I guess, these custom decks are like pokemon's Ive gotta catch em all.

One time I thought about buying a deck of Pokemon cards and make a flourishing video with them... thought it would be funny. (Anyone who wishes can steal my idea because I'm not doing it. ;))

And yes... I have no idea why these cards were printed in the first place. I will say though... even though everyone believes these will go on sale. I'm tell you... they won't. There are not many of these decks AT ALL. Trust me when I say that.

-Doug

One time I thought about buying a deck of Pokemon cards and make a flourishing video with them... thought it would be funny. (Anyone who wishes can steal my idea because I'm not doing it. ;))

And yes... I have no idea why these cards were printed in the first place. I will say though... even though everyone believes these will go on sale. I'm tell you... they won't. There are not many of these decks AT ALL. Trust me when I say that.

-Doug

how many are there?

Sep 1, 2007
If my guesstimate is correct, and I'm about 56.7834% sure it is, 200 decks were made.

Sinful, ever heard of a second printing?

Sep 1, 2007
heh, mitch, nice one.

well I then its probably 150, because theory11 gave them to all their artists, they are selling 100, and Chris probably has a secret stash.

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
eh, saw the white centurions coming, honestly how could you not? With all the t11 people saying stuff like "these are the best cards i've ever handled" and what not. It doesn't make much sense to go out as far as to say something like that unless it was to hype something like that.
Not bashing, just sayin :D

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
oh but does anyone know if there will be a limit to how much someone can buy? Maybe its just me but I think with only 100 decks, one person buying a brick is a bit much =/

Sep 1, 2007
How can I be "way off?" Its can't be less than 150, and if its more than 200 hundred, then its definently not the rarest deck in the world. and how do you know anyways?

Sep 1, 2007
Andrei did, and he's a T11 team member, so they kinda did. He's was probably just joking though.

elisg, so what your saying is you pm'd a team member and begged them to tell you how much were made, and they were nice enough to tell you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
elisg, so what your saying is you pm'd a team member and begged them to tell you how much were made, and they were nice enough to tell you?

No, I didn't beg a theory11 mod to tell me, good job making ANOTHER assumption(on top of the other 2 card estimations) in this thread though, are you going for a world record?

Aug 31, 2007
Got my deck in the mail today guys.

Wow.

I can describe these in one word:

Complete Awesomeness.

Wait, that was two.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results