This is a big problem...

Jan 27, 2008
i never said there was anything wrong with getting girls in general. i was saying that its wrong to only do magic in order to get girls. if u do magic because you love it then thats good, but other people do it only to get girls and thats wrong.
How is it wrong? That is the only reason I do it.... that and to fool people.
I do a lot of magic... but I do not love it, especially in the way that I love cardistry. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
As long as you are honest in why you do magic, there is nothing wrong with that.

Did you get into magic because you like performing? Did you get into magic to get over social anxiety? Did you get into magic to attract the opposite sex?

If you know why you are in magic, then it doesn't really matter. It makes you a real person. I HATE when a magician is in a conversation in real life and says "Hey Katie, can I show you a trick?" I say "sure" and then he changes into a character. I liked the guy I was chatting with, not that guy that now feels that he has to go into ninja performance mode.

If you do it to help you get a date, that's fine and I applaud you. I'll be honest with you and tell you that a lot of girls don't really care.

If you do magic to gain confidence, thats awesome and I applaud you. And it does help, as long as you are YOU.

Anyway. These are my thoughts on the matter. As long as you know who you are, then people shouldn't be annoyed, they shouldn't care. Just make sure you are honest with yourself.

If you would like to discuss further, you may PM me with any questions.

Thank you,

Katie

Think... Think... Think...

Wow. You guys kinda discussed this to death. I mean, really. Just use common sense and the basic morals your mommy taught you and you'll do fine with getting girls, not pissing people off and everything else in life.

Learn from other people's mistakes so you can get it right the first time
- Anonymous

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results