This Is Why You Rehearse!

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
The second performance was definitely NOT the magicians fault. It was the spectators fault (which is bad to say...)

If you watch, he has her hand over the correct cup, and on the downswing of 3 she moves her hand to the other cup. She even said that it took a great deal of force for him to have her hand go down (again, not good), but she is the one that moved her hand during the last part.

I realize that you shouldn't use a spectator for this routine (or any routine that can do ANY kind of harm, physically or psychologically).

Sometimes people just freak out and don't want to trust. Clearly she didn't trust the magician here.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
The second performance was definitely NOT the magicians fault. It was the spectators fault (which is bad to say...)

If you watch, he has her hand over the correct cup, and on the downswing of 3 she moves her hand to the other cup. She even said that it took a great deal of force for him to have her hand go down (again, not good), but she is the one that moved her hand during the last part.

I realize that you shouldn't use a spectator for this routine (or any routine that can do ANY kind of harm, physically or psychologically).

Sometimes people just freak out and don't want to trust. Clearly she didn't trust the magician here.

Actually no it was the magician's fault. It's common for the magician to do a sideswing like that before smashing the final cup. Too bad the guy swung from the right cup to the wrong one :p

Dec 30, 2009
ok the main problem that stemmed into all him problems i see is that he practiced no where near enough to do this on the last one, so he put himself in a large ammount of danger which shouldnt have been done, and then the biggest problem that i would like th smack this guy across the head for is the fact that he took a potentially dangerous trick where you could seriously hurt yourself if you messed up, and then didnt practice it, and then brought up a spectator, and put the spectator in danger, and what happend? the spectator got hurt, if theres the remote chance that you can pick the wrong one and end up stabbing yourself, do it yourself, dont have a spectator slam their hand down on it for you! its like handing an exacto knife to a child, theres a large chance some1s gonna get hurt, and as such, you shouldn't do it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results